Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone wear realativly often and feel 'confident' that they won't leak?

Question Anyone wear realativly often and feel 'confident' that they won't leak?

By that I mean that when you wear a diaper, you don't worry about leaking every time you have to pee.

At the moment I'm feeling discouraged and I could use some testimonials affirming that people do reach that point.

Can't remember the last time I've sprung a leak, unless I intentionally and knowingly went well past the known capacity of the diaper. Bear in mind that I'm almost always wearing overnight weight cloth with plastic pants, not disposables.

I think it's just a matter of experience and knowing the kind of diaper you're using. Unless I'm home and easily able to change, I go conservative and it's very, very rare that I have any trouble.

The only problems in my recent memory were wetting while driving. Rare though they are, I have been known to leak when wetting while sitting. It's just a hazard of a disposable. (made worse if you are wearing tight pants)

It's been over a year since the last time I had a leak while standing. (a very soaked bellisimo I honestly had NO business wetting any further)

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    The only problems in my recent memory were wetting while driving. Rare though they are, I have been known to leak when wetting while sitting. It's just a hazard of a disposable. (made worse if you are wearing tight pants)

It's been over a year since the last time I had a leak while standing. (a [i]very[/i[ soaked bellisimo I honestly had NO business wetting any further)
    Thanks, I REALLY needed to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by hex000f View Post
    Thanks, I REALLY needed to hear that
    Standing Leak Guards for the win!

I can't remember the last time I leaked without knowing it was going to happen in advance. I think a year and a half ago, maybe? I've had leaks more recently than that, but I knew beforehand that I was doing something that was likely to cause one, either staying in a diaper even though I knew it was at capacity and then wetting it again anyway, or going to bed with a really wet diaper that could maybe stand a small accident but then soaking it completely the next morning.

I wear dry 24/7's with underwear over top then plastic pants, so far I haven't had a leak that wet my pants since using this combo. And I trust my diaper not to leak as long as I don't let it get to saturated before changing.

Leaks will happen but with a proper fitting diaper and the combo I use if there is a leak the plastic pants with stop it form hitting your outer pants and the underwear will absorb the leak as long as it's not to big.

Wear a proper fitting premium diaper and learn to trust it and don't panic when You pee

Quote Originally Posted by Rob110 View Post
    I wear dry 24/7's with underwear over top then plastic pants, so far I haven't had a leak that wet my pants since using this combo. And I trust my diaper not to leak as long as I don't let it get to saturated before changing.

Leaks will happen but with a proper fitting diaper and the combo I use if there is a leak the plastic pants with stop it form hitting your outer pants and the underwear will absorb the leak as long as it's not to big.

Wear a proper fitting premium diaper and learn to trust it and don't panic when You pee
    Some good points there I wear nappies and net fixing pants under snug fitting inco pants with plastic pants over the top most of the time and leaks are rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob110 View Post

I did the same with underwear and plastic pants until I've discovered Dependeco AIO.