Status
Not open for further replies.

CrinkleCroc

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I love messing my diaper before going to bed and sleeping in it X3
What about you guys? Tell me your stories ;)

I always sleep in a soaking wet nappy but never a messy one.

I've been afraid to try it due to the risk of a painful rash and uti as aswell as the fact that the smell tends to stick to everything. :sweatdrop:

Try oatmeal instead.

I like to sleep in a dry or slightly wet diaper and wet in the middle of the night and/or the morning. Messing isn't my thing especially sleeping in it all night.

I tried it once, and I really didn't like it. I'm glad that you like it, but I honestly wouldn't recommended it to other ABDLs. It does not feel good in the morning.

I did it once or twice and the feeling was so great. But was hard to fall asleep, because it was so exciting. The cleanup in the morning however was really annoying, so I don't do it regularly and I also don't like the smell in my apartment afterwards

I think an afternoon nap in a messy diaper is a healthier alternative to sleeping in one the whose night.

I'd never, because rash, mess, smell, skin damage, and the very good chance of an infection.
Wet is fine, actually very comfortable for me. Oatmeal in the diaper has helped me with a skin rash. :biggrin:

I wouldn't sleep in either, the rash would most likely be horrible...

rioc040 said:
I wouldn't sleep in either, the rash would most likely be horrible...

I think I'll finally chime in on this, I typically avoid threads that either start out or head in this direction. My personal opinion on the matter: "I don't recomend this at all." So many reasons not to.

I love messing an nappy as much as the next guy, but sleeping in an messy diaper is overkill. That said I'd probably sleep in an wet nappy. Just makes me feel more babyish.

I've actually slept overnight in a messy diaper overnight on accident, I fell asleep and stayed asleep. I didn't really have any problems but I didn't like the result.

I do however use oatmeal as an alternative and it works quite nicely

yeah, I have an air freshener plugged in the wall so the smell isnt't a problem for me ;)

CrinkleCroc said:
I love messing my diaper before going to bed and sleeping in it X3
What about you guys? Tell me your stories ;)

I've done it a few times and it's nice, but you have to prep yourself before doing it and have a good quality pair of plastic sheets. The biggest thing is that you'll need to use diaper rash cream with zinc oxide. Preferably use diaper rash cream that has the highest amount of zinc oxide possible. I recommend the kind of zinc oxide cream that will be hard to get off your hands and is really white even after wiping it off. This kind of cream stays on really well but is really messy, but worth it. Don't wet after messing or your diaper will turn into a big mess that you won't want. I would also use a pair of locking plastic pants. The reason why is that I must have been scratching myself in my sleep because one of the times i messed before going to sleep I woke up with messy hands which wasn't the best thing, that was pretty gross. Other than that I enjoyed sleeping in a messy diaper. Your room and bed will smell pretty strongly so be ready to wash your sheets and sanitize your plastic sheets and wash your plastic pants.

Luckily I don't get rashes :D. I always powder myself before putting a diaper on, and I have an air freshener plugged into the wall so there's no smell. I never had a problem with my diapers leaking mess, so I don't use plastic pants (I don't own any anyway.) I just pop in a paci and squish all night :3

Also, make sure that your mess doesn't touch your sensitive area, it can cause a UTI pretty easily if it is in contact with your mess. The chance of a UTI is why I don't like sleeping in a messy diaper very much.

I always find it really hard to get any sleep at all.

I never go to bed with a messy diaper (sometimes a wet one) but will occasionally wake up during the night and poop. I have 'strong' skin and have not had any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back