My new baby room

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvsboy10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So I moved to a new house, and built myself a new baby room.

I built a crib from two big baby cribs attached so I can comfortably sleep in (painted white by me), a baby dresser and changing table, some decoration and of course, all my toys…

It's wonderful, make me feel so babyish.

If you look carefully at the picture, you can see me slipping in there.

So happy:paci::paci:

Attachments

• DSC_0642.jpg
    DSC_0642.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 617
That looks awesome! I hope you have lots of fun in there!!!! Great job on the crib. Very impressive!

wow! so fun!

That looks great, it reminds me of the bedroom I had when I was still in a crib. (Don't ask me how I remember that room... I'm not sure myself.)

Thanks all:thumbsup:

I still looking for ideas on how to make it even more babyish, Thought maybe paint one wall in light blue, and hang a blue curtain.

Would appreciate any thoughts.

That's easy, put up some wall stickers and a border around the top of the ceiling. That's what I remember most about my childhood room. Google "nursery border" and you'll find thousands of options.

Painting the walls blue would also look nice.

Hay you done amazing job there.

You are going to have lods of good times in your new bed room.

Your personal "baby regression space" looks pretty good.

Good job on your room and the what you did with the cribs is impressive.

Your room looks great! Hope you enjoy it for a long time.

Woow that's amazing:eek:, great job ! I would suggest using a slightly warmer light for the room, it could give a comfier, soothing feeling, maybe some rail lighting could work.

I keep suggesting to my wife that we turn our bedroom into a nursery, but I only get more raised eyebrows. Anyway, cool nursery. What about those big pictures that some company makes, where they make giant pictures of whatever you want. You could have Winnie the Pooh, or Beatrix Potter characters. The sky's the limit.

dogboy said:
I keep suggesting to my wife that we turn our bedroom into a nursery, but I only get more raised eyebrows. Anyway, cool nursery. What about those big pictures that some company makes, where they make giant pictures of whatever you want. You could have Winnie the Pooh, or Beatrix Potter characters. The sky's the limit.

Is she DL/AB as well?

honestly, I can understand her. I also have a "regular" adult bedroom.
I wouldn't built baby room if I only had one room, and I live alone...

luvsboy10 said:
Is she DL/AB as well?

honestly, I can understand her. I also have a "regular" adult bedroom.
I wouldn't built baby room if I only had one room, and I live alone...

Haha..no she's not AB/DL, just long suffering...with me I guess. I'm fortunate as we have a good relationship. I actually wouldn't turn our bedroom into a nursery because our adult children along with the grandchildren come and visit often. Wouldn't that be a lot to explain!

dogboy said:
Haha..no she's not AB/DL, just long suffering...with me I guess. I'm fortunate as we have a good relationship. I actually wouldn't turn our bedroom into a nursery because our adult children along with the grandchildren come and visit often. Wouldn't that be a lot to explain!

Oh pshaw, just tell them you're getting ready for the next generation. No pressure.

ArchieRoni said:
Oh pshaw, just tell them you're getting ready for the next generation. No pressure.

I think I'd have to tell them I have onset Alzheimer disease and then I suppose they would be all upset. And again I'd get more raised eyebrows from my wife. No wonder she's long suffering!

I totally agree! Your baby room is very impressive.

That is awesome!! Great job!

luvsboy10 said:
So I moved to a new house, and built myself a new baby room.

I built a crib from two big baby cribs attached so I can comfortably sleep in (painted white by me), a baby dresser and changing table, some decoration and of course, all my toys…

It's wonderful, make me feel so babyish.

If you look carefully at the picture, you can see me slipping in there.

So happy:paci::paci:

Can you tell me how you combined the two cribs and what kind of cribs you used? I would like to do that.

LittlePony said:
Can you tell me how you combined the two cribs and what kind of cribs you used? I would like to do that.

I'll do my best, as English is not my native language…

Actually, it was quite easy. I bought two baby cribs, bigger then the usual (34.5" wide, 38" length) and disassembled one side each, then reconnect them so it will look like one big crib. took me 20 minutes. then I painted it white so it will look more babyish.

I'm using 3 mattresses sold specially for that crib in each side, and I intend to special order mattress for the two cribs combined when I'm done decorating.

You can see the original crib in the picture (sold here by the name "super crib" because the large measurement)

- - - Updated - - -

It was so fun slipping in the crib, so today I felt so babyish, and all I ate was 5 bottles of baby formula.
I'm not feeling hungry, I guess part of it is the excitement and adrenaline running in my blood...

Attachments

• ???? ???.jpg
    ???? ???.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back