Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are people dicks?

Default Why are people dicks?

So I woke up this morning to hear that someone had firebombed my brothers ex partners house while my 7 month old nephew and his autistic older brother slept. Thankfully everyone is alright but what kind of low life scum would do this.

Who the @&$€ knows... some 'people' (I use term loosely here) just have no basic respect for anything or anyone. Sorry for your family, they must really frightened.

I hope everyone is ok and the police are actually looking into it.

Thanks guys,

thankfully everyone is alright, thankfully my nephew has been slipping in his room and not with his mom or it I think it would be much much much worse.

Hopefully they have a bit more urgency and have a bit more to go on, because it is likely to be the "person" who has tried to set their fence and fire.

So far they are,

Nephew was back in hospital earlier because he was wheezing doctors said he was ok, but you just don't know if it's his cold or smoke inhalation

News article on the Incident... Hope I'm allowed to link it.

Thank god this didn't happen a couple of months ago when my nephew would have been sleeping in the bedroom.

Yikes. Really disturbing that someone could dislike them that much without them even knowing. Of course there could be things they're not saying, and good reasons for not saying them.

Might be an extreme, but if I knew who it was who did that, well lets just say an ironic punishment would be coming their way. When it comes to the concept of revenge, I go only for that one person, no "area of damage" none sense since it can harm others. Just one good solid scare or punch and a walk away.

That's so heartbreaking and absolutely terrifying. I will keep your family in my prayers.