Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody know of any abdl conventions in Colorado?

Default Does anybody know of any abdl conventions in Colorado?

Hello does anybody here know of any abdl conventions or really anything abdl in Colorado? Just getting really stir crazy just babying out in my room. Just really need to get out and be with my own kind ya know.

Yes I know what you mean. I would love to meet up with some littles, just to play and have fun with.
    And would understand the pasfier thing. And why I have Rex with me. And behaviour patterns.
    As I would understand there's.
    Ho will.

Quote Originally Posted by ABDL4ever View Post
    Hello does anybody here know of any abdl conventions or really anything abdl in Colorado? Just getting really stir crazy just babying out in my room. Just really need to get out and be with my own kind ya know.
    You might try contacting Kitty3. I know he's gone to several munches in Colorado. I'm not sure if those are public events / private / still happening / over / etc. He might be about to let you know about anything going on.

There's a Colorado AB/DL Fetlife group. Munches and other things are talked about a lot there.

Agree with Abdlforever - Fetlife is really the best place for meetups. There is a monthly munch at Dave and Busters and US Littles actually just announced that they will be holding their annual convention in Colorado this year in October. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by WildRoseBaby View Post
    US Littles is happening there this year.

https://www.uslittles.com/
    Why do these web sites ask so many personal qwestions and why does uslittles ask for your phone number?

They need personal info because money will change hands. Unlike an convention at a hotel they are doing all the bookings. If people flake out on the bookings the convention eats it rather than the hotel.
    They are concerned about security. They should be since anything fetish or BDSM like attracks preditors. Being able to tie a nickname to a real name and other info is vital if things go bad.

If you want to attend an event bad enough you will travel to one. I just travelled six hours for a weekend long convention and it has been the best experience