Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GoodNites

Default GoodNites

How good are the GoodNites pullups? What's their capacity like, and can the large ones fit a roughly 36 inch wait?

From my experience goodnites can hold one or possibly two fairly large wettings. Their capacity can be enhanced by boosters (these fit perfectly inside a goodnite and double their use imo). Obviously it helps wetting by letting out slowly rather than a full flooding. You should be fine with a 36 inch waist, that's about what I am and although they're snug they definitely can fit.

While they're nowhere near the function of an adult diaper, I find them to be fun to wear out discreetly or for short periods of time.

Thanks. I'll probably give them a try. They soynd like they'll work for me. However, given my situation, I probably wouldn't be able to get my hands on those boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyknows View Post
    Thanks. I'll probably give them a try. They soynd like they'll work for me. However, given my situation, I probably wouldn't be able to get my hands on those boosters.
    You can still have fun without them Just be careful of leaks and try not to flood them. Two moderate wettings or 3 small is probably all it can handle at best.

That should be okay. A couple moderate wettings should work fine for me. Maybe I'll end up finding liners at the store anyway (probably not).

They're pretty decent, if just a tad snug on a 34-36" waistline. I've found they can only really hold one good wetting in my experience, but your mileage may vary. I'd also look into Always Discreet pullups, assuming you're not too averse to the granny-panty look (they fit essentially like a slightly-larger GoodNite), as the S/M Discreets can easily fit someone of your size.

I actually currently use the Discreets. I don't mind the look of them. I actually use the L/XL ones.

Just got my hands on a pack. They're quite snug, but they can still fit me, and they seem to have a capacity that works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyknows View Post
    Just got my hands on a pack. They're quite snug, but they can still fit me, and they seem to have a capacity that works for me.
    If you can get Goodnites, you can probably get your hands on the True-Fit pads, normally used in the Goodnites True-Fit special pant, but since they are only a booster pad, they work extremely well inside regular Goodnites. Those can also be used in adult diapers with pretty good results.

goodnites are ok but if you try nite pants! nitepants are way better then goodnites! nitepants hold more urine than goodnites! the new goodnites rip open when wet but nitepants don't rip open as easily! I pefer nitepants over goodnites!