Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I just thought of this but if you where playing and your mommy/daddy or caregiver put up a babygate would you obey it?:dunno:

Sounds like a good part of the experience.

BlueGrey said:
Sounds like a good part of the experience.

I totally read that in linus' voice... lol...

I wouldn't... but only when mommy wasn't paying attention :smile1:

Just like my kids did. If you cant limb over it, work on pushing it down.

Humm. It would have to be Sisi Proof.

As I would see it as a challenge. A bit like the time I was put in to a play pen.

So much fun. Poor Daddy. I can be a bit of a naughty boy at times.

I'd probably set myself some kind of physical limitation. Like, if the latch is one of those really hard to open ones or high up, I wouldn't undo it and move it aside in a neat way. But, that doesn't mean I wouldn't still try to bypass it. ;)

Me in baby mode is pretty content to sit and color or quietly play with toys, so I doubt I'd even notice it was there...

If I had a daddy and he did that.. I would probably act like a brat and get out of it, just to see how far I can push him because its funny.. I have a protective friend who wont let me out of his sight, so when he turns his back I like to see how far I can get just to wind him up because its funny..

In general I think that I would obey it but I am mainly sedentary in baby mode but if I could see myself getting out of it if I was ever in that situation.

I had a couple of baby gates up when our crazy dog was a puppy. They were so difficult to open that often I was trapped in our kitchen anyway. Bad dog!

WaddleKitten said:
I totally read that in linus' voice... lol...

OK, then I should have said: Sounds like a good part of the experience, Charlie Brown.

I'm a very rebellious boy, so I'd probably try to get out until being disciplined by my caretaker.

I would prolly would. :) even if it meant spankins.

BlueGrey said:
OK, then I should have said: Sounds like a good part of the experience, Charlie Brown.

Good grief o_o

If it were my size, yes.

I'd be keen on the babygate idea as an occasional thing with a caregiver. Restrictions can be fun sometimes and that kind of 'rule' might help heighten my sense of Littleness. However, I think I'd grow tired of a babygate or any other constraint to my movement (like reins) after a while.

I always want to be a good boy so if a caregiver put it up my little side wouldn't push it, although cry if i get scared/lonely

ABDL4ever said:
I just thought of this but if you where playing and your mommy/daddy or caregiver put up a babygate would you obey it?:dunno:

I think I would, especially if it was a little higher than normal and I knew I couldn't just climb over it, I think it would actually be a bit of a thrill to have someone tell me that I couldn't go somewhere or leave a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back