Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you obey a babygate?

Default Would you obey a babygate?

I just thought of this but if you where playing and your mommy/daddy or caregiver put up a babygate would you obey it?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrey View Post
    Sounds like a good part of the experience.
    I totally read that in linus' voice... lol...

I wouldn't... but only when mommy wasn't paying attention

Just like my kids did. If you cant limb over it, work on pushing it down.

Humm. It would have to be Sisi Proof.

As I would see it as a challenge. A bit like the time I was put in to a play pen.

So much fun. Poor Daddy. I can be a bit of a naughty boy at times.

I'd probably set myself some kind of physical limitation. Like, if the latch is one of those really hard to open ones or high up, I wouldn't undo it and move it aside in a neat way. But, that doesn't mean I wouldn't still try to bypass it.

Me in baby mode is pretty content to sit and color or quietly play with toys, so I doubt I'd even notice it was there...

If I had a daddy and he did that.. I would probably act like a brat and get out of it, just to see how far I can push him because its funny.. I have a protective friend who wont let me out of his sight, so when he turns his back I like to see how far I can get just to wind him up because its funny..

In general I think that I would obey it but I am mainly sedentary in baby mode but if I could see myself getting out of it if I was ever in that situation.

I had a couple of baby gates up when our crazy dog was a puppy. They were so difficult to open that often I was trapped in our kitchen anyway. Bad dog!