• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey There!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddedtiger89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello everyone!

So, I just joined here (finally) and wanted to get my introduction thread up before I did anything else!

I am a diaper lover and diaperfur - a white tiger to be precise - who is quite new to the whole diaper thing. I have been wanting to delve into the lifestyle for years now, but only recently worked up the courage to get started with doing so. Part of the reason I have been so hesitant is the fact that I still live with my parents, and my younger brother. I suffer from a number of mental disabilities, which is why I am still stuck at home and not working, etc. But enough about that, for now.

So! I have lurked here on ADISC before, particularly checking out diaper reviews and threads about comparing different diapers. With my new, brewing initiative to start doing something about my desire to get into a padded way of life, I decided to finally register here! Isn't that exciting?! I think so!

As of this posting, I have yet to put on a disposable adult diaper even once. I do have a nice cloth diaper I wear at night sometimes, just for the feel, but because it is cloth, and because of my living situation, I don't actually "use" it at all. Also as of this posting, I have actually ordered my first adult diaper sample package - a 2 pack of Bambino Bellissimos - and am anxiously awaiting its arrival so I can try them out! Even though I am still a "diaper virgin" of sorts, I am quite confident that I will love wearing them as much as I think I will. I sure have been in love with the idea of getting to wearing adult diapers for a while now.

Outside of all the diaper stuff, I am an avid online PC gamer, with much of my time being spent playing the games Everquest and Diablo 3, along with a little Team Fortress 2 on the side sometimes. I am also a big music geek, and love almost all kinds of music that exist (the exceptions being most country and rap). In addition, I do a lot of reading, especially at night before bed. I like many kinds of novels, but particularly care for sci-fi/fantasy and also horror/suspense novels. Dean Koontz and Anne McCaffrey are two of my favorite authors. Finally, I am a HUGE Star Wars nerd! I love everything Star Wars, from the movies to the dozens and dozens of independent novels to video games and everything in between. If ever there is a Star Wars themed adult diaper, I think I would flip my lid ten times over and start living in them 24/7.

Well, that's about all I can think of to say here! I hope to get to know this community better over time, and even become a proper contributing member of it myself!

Thanks for reading!

~PT

Reactions: egor
Hello paddedtiger89 and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative and well written introduction.

I will look forward to your posts in the forums.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome. I'm sorry for your health problems and hopefully things will get better. I'm a professional musician and like you, I like most types of music with the exclusion of rap and the older country & western. Ironically I live in central Virginia where there is a lot of genuine Blue Grass. I enjoy hearing it live from guys who really know how to play their instruments. I'm classically trained as a organist/pianist so I play a lot of classical piano and organ music.

I'm a big fan of the horror genre and have a haunted house novel self published on Kindle. I've also written a number of short stories for this site, my latest being "The House at the End of the Road". It's in two parts so if you want to read it, you may have to go to page two or three of the story section in order to find Part I. It's a diaper/horror story....haha.

Hello paddedtiger89 I also suffer from mental health issues and ic I have worn diapers all my life and love them welcome

paddedtiger89 said:
Hello everyone!

I am a diaper lover and diaperfur - a white tiger to be precise - who is quite new to the whole diaper thing.

...Also as of this posting, I have actually ordered my first adult diaper sample package - a 2 pack of Bambino Bellissimos - and am anxiously awaiting its arrival so I can try them out! Even though I am still a "diaper virgin" of sorts, I am quite confident that I will love wearing them as much as I think I will.

...I like many kinds of novels, but particularly care for sci-fi/fantasy and also horror/suspense novels. Dean Koontz and Anne McCaffrey are two of my favorite authors. Finally, I am a HUGE Star Wars nerd! I love everything Star Wars, from the movies to the dozens and dozens of independent novels to video games and everything in between. If ever there is a Star Wars themed adult diaper, I think I would flip my lid ten times over and start living in them 24/7.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC. Yeah! another DL and diaperfur; that's what I am too. Don't worry about being new. We were all new at one point or another.

Ohh Cool. You'll love the Bellissimos, very thick and absorbent diaper. Really cool and fun to wear.

OMG! I'm a huge Sci-fi and Horror nut too, and I LOVE Star Wars.

Have fun on the forums.

Hey Paddedtiger, another diaperfur!! Same here - obviously. I think you will fall in love with your Bellissimos. I happen to be in one, and they happen to be one of my Favs. Also a SciFi / Star Wars fan here. I think you will find this is a very informative and supportive community. For additional Babyfur stuff, you might also want to check out FurAffinity and FluffyWaddles. Of course ADISC has a Furry subgroup for discussions.

Hope to see you around, and let us know what you think about the Bellissimos when you get them.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, everyone! I really appreciate it! :3

Love seeing that I'm not alone here in my Star Wars nerd-ness! I totally already joined the fan club group, too!

Oh! My sample pack of Bellissimos came earlier today. I put one on as soon as I could, and am sitting here wearing it now. It feels AMAZING!!! Everything I had hoped for and more! I'm super excited about it, and can't wait to see how I sleep tonight all padded up =^.^=

Nice. Glad to hear.

Order more. :p

Mattew said:
Nice. Glad to hear.

Order more. :p

Hehe, I want to!

But, at the same time, I still have lots of testing to do. As per my thread in the Diaper-Talk section, I plan to try out as many of the different kinds of diapers available as I can, before deciding which one to commit to and order in larger quantities. With so many choices, I can't possibly be sure these Bellissimos are the best fit for me yet!

Don't be surprised/disappointed if you don't sleep so well the first few times you wear a diaper to bed. For some members here it takes a lot of getting used to. For me, it was a few months before I could easily sleep in one. Of course now I am so used to it, it feels weird not sleeping in a diaper.

Last edited:
Surprisingly, I slept like a baby (ba-dum tsh) my first night in a diaper! It was a great feeling, I felt totally warm and fuzzy and secure! I guess I just lucked out on that front. But really, I had no issues at all with falling and staying asleep. Heck, I probably slept better the two nights I spent diapered up than I have in YEARS!

I had to keep myself from ordering lots more Bellissimos already, cause I want to try out other kinds first to see if I can find one I like better. I currently have a couple samples of ABU Space on their way to me! I'm excited to get them and try them out, and compare them to the Bellissimos.

After that, I'm not sure what direction I will go in. I've thought about trying to find a really good pull-up to try out, on the off chance I may like those better than actual diapers. It would certainly be easier to put on; I tell you, it was pretty comical trying to put on my first Bellissimo (aka my first ever adult diaper). It took nearly 15 minutes for me to get it just right on my first go! Luckily, my second diaper took only a few minutes, so I think I am getting the hang of it.

Honestly, I already feel like I'm suffering from withdrawals! Those two sample Bellissimos really left a strong impression on me, I literally cannot wait until my ABU Space samples get here! My butt requires padding! X3

Awesome good luck there! Gotta tell you, I've tried many of the brands out there and Bellissimos remain my favorite weekend diaper. What I mean is that on the weekends I wear my diaper through most of the next morning. Don't have to dress for work. ABUs are also very excellent diapers. I have the LittlePawz that I wear most nights of the week. I don't like to wear just one brand of diaper, I like some variety.

Regarding pullups, if I could find one as comfortable as the real kid pullups, I would wear them exclusively instead of under wear. No luck so far. Let me know if you ever find such a product and I will give em a try.

paddedtiger89 said:
Hello everyone!

So, I just joined here (finally) and wanted to get my introduction thread up before I did anything else!

I am a diaper lover and diaperfur - a white tiger to be precise - who is quite new to the whole diaper thing. I have been wanting to delve into the lifestyle for years now, but only recently worked up the courage to get started with doing so. Part of the reason I have been so hesitant is the fact that I still live with my parents, and my younger brother. I suffer from a number of mental disabilities, which is why I am still stuck at home and not working, etc. But enough about that, for now.

So! I have lurked here on ADISC before, particularly checking out diaper reviews and threads about comparing different diapers. With my new, brewing initiative to start doing something about my desire to get into a padded way of life, I decided to finally register here! Isn't that exciting?! I think so!

As of this posting, I have yet to put on a disposable adult diaper even once. I do have a nice cloth diaper I wear at night sometimes, just for the feel, but because it is cloth, and because of my living situation, I don't actually "use" it at all. Also as of this posting, I have actually ordered my first adult diaper sample package - a 2 pack of Bambino Bellissimos - and am anxiously awaiting its arrival so I can try them out! Even though I am still a "diaper virgin" of sorts, I am quite confident that I will love wearing them as much as I think I will. I sure have been in love with the idea of getting to wearing adult diapers for a while now.

Outside of all the diaper stuff, I am an avid online PC gamer, with much of my time being spent playing the games Everquest and Diablo 3, along with a little Team Fortress 2 on the side sometimes. I am also a big music geek, and love almost all kinds of music that exist (the exceptions being most country and rap). In addition, I do a lot of reading, especially at night before bed. I like many kinds of novels, but particularly care for sci-fi/fantasy and also horror/suspense novels. Dean Koontz and Anne McCaffrey are two of my favorite authors. Finally, I am a HUGE Star Wars nerd! I love everything Star Wars, from the movies to the dozens and dozens of independent novels to video games and everything in between. If ever there is a Star Wars themed adult diaper, I think I would flip my lid ten times over and start living in them 24/7.

Well, that's about all I can think of to say here! I hope to get to know this community better over time, and even become a proper contributing member of it myself!

Thanks for reading!

~PT

Good Evening,

I looked at your profile, and I see that you are in New Hampshire.
I live in New Hampshire.
Yes, I am an Adult Baby.
I am also disabled with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Caitian X

caitianx said:
Good Evening,

I looked at your profile, and I see that you are in New Hampshire.
I live in New Hampshire.
Yes, I am an Adult Baby.
I am also disabled with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Caitian X

Hi there, Caitian X!

Nice to meetcha, and great to hear there are other New Hampshire diaper enthusiasts around here! I couldn't find a NH AB/DL group anywhere, so I figured there must not be many, if any, that frequent this site. Maybe I should make that group...

Anyways, thanks for stopping by my profile and intro thread! :3

EDIT: Group has been made! X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back