Texas Furry Fiesta 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oceltot said:
Bottle drinking contest? Matty? What happened exactly. Confuzzled kitten.

...I...umm...nothing...I came in last place...so hard to drink from a slow flow bottle nipple.

Mattew said:
...I...umm...nothing...I came in last place...so hard to drink from a slow flow bottle nipple.

Psh! Y'all all worked super hard to get that water down. It was so funny! I mean everyone started off with so much vigor and didn't expect it to last so long. It was adorable. X3

Cereal said:
Psh! Y'all all worked super hard to get that water down. It was so funny! I mean everyone started off with so much vigor and didn't expect it to last so long. It was adorable. X3

Thanks

Cereal said:

Are you on twitter or anything. I'm trying to picture you. Did we meet in the Cub Corral? Give me an idea of what you were wearing or what you were doing during the panel.

I had purple shortalls, a hello kitty backpack with a bunny hanging out, and I braided my hair. I did the pacifier bobbing and baby food tasting thing with a friend.

I spent most my time building a blanket fort and sitting in it with a few others.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17999986/

Cereal said:
I had purple shortalls, a hello kitty backpack with a bunny hanging out, and I braided my hair. I did the pacifier bobbing and baby food tasting thing with a friend.

I spent most my time building a blanket fort and sitting in it with a few others.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17999986/

Nope. Dang it. I didn't meet you. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I would have remembered meeting you. You're really cute. I'm going to send you a pm on FA. I also followed you there.

Last edited:
Mattew said:
Nope. Dang it. I didn't meet you. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I would have remembered meeting you. You're really cute. I'm going to send you a pm on FA. I also followed you there.
She should check out toddlergirl page on FA also I think she would like found.

foxkits said:
She should check out toddlergirl page on FA also I think she would like found.

Yeah. Toddlergirl also made the coloring sheets for the TFF cub. I didn't know until today when she was posting pictures online. So cool.

She did the picture for me on my ADISC profile.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddlergirl/

i got into the con late.. then have some panic issues.. so i wasnt around to much

Twiz said:
i got into the con late.. then have some panic issues.. so i wasnt around to much

Awe. I'm sorry. Maybe next year? I know it can be overwhelming, believe me. I was pretty freaked out in 2015, my first year. Make friends with people online now. Get to know them, message them, send PM's, read tweets, voice chat, etc. if you live close enough, get to know them irl.

Having met someone before, or knowing them, even if online only, will help make the anxiety issues less worrisome. You'll do better this next year, just as I did.

I didn't talk to anyone my first year. People kept trying to get me to talk, but I was too shy and uncomfortable. I just walked around with someone I knew. He was my rock. This year, my second year, I was a social butterfly. I was talking, and chatting, and going to meet everyone that I could. People that I had met last year, commented on how much of a different person than I was this year compared to last year. Some people joked that they couldn't get me to say anything last year, and now they couldn't get me to shut up.

oh iv been hitting fur cons for the past years. Had a bad flash back freak out.

Ahh. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back