• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone! I arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckycutepup

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hi guys, let me introduce myself: I'm lucky, the cute and padded puppy. I'm not sure of how the forum works yet (even through there is a lot of "howto's"), but I'll find out and I'm pretty sure that my profile does show my... Fetishes? Is that how we call it? I don't know...

Anyway, I can be a comedian on my free time, and I'm respectful and polite. HOWEVER! I'm far... Far... Far... Far... Far away to be politically correct. I can be sarcastic and pretty ironical when I'm doing humor, so let me know if I offend you. It wasn't my purpose, I swear!

I'm also a nerd, which means that I do enjoy gaming, geek stuff... I also like to study... Even trough can be exhaustive sometimes... However, that's the big prize for be on college, I guess. Challenge accepted.

Nice to meet you all! :smile1:

Luckycutepup said:
Hi guys, let me introduce myself: I'm lucky, the cute and padded puppy. I'm not sure of how the forum works yet (even through there is a lot of "howto's"), but I'll find out and I'm pretty sure that my profile does show my... Fetishes? Is that how we call it? I don't know...

Anyway, I can be a comedian on my free time, and I'm respectful and polite. HOWEVER! I'm far... Far... Far... Far... Far away to be politically correct. I can be sarcastic and pretty ironical when I'm doing humor, so let me know if I offend you. It wasn't my purpose, I swear!

I'm also a nerd, which means that I do enjoy gaming, geek stuff... I also like to study... Even trough can be exhaustive sometimes... However, that's the big prize for be on college, I guess. Challenge accepted.

Hello Luckycutepup and welcome board the Adisc Express the people here are really friendly. I wish you only the best and hope you enjoy your time here with us also I see that you are into gaming do you play games like first person shooters or strategy based games?

Luckycutepup said:

Howdy and welcome to ADISC Luckycutepup. It's always nice to have more diaperfur / baby fur / cubs around.

Don't worry about the forum. We're a pretty friendly bunch, so we won't freak out over...did...did..you put a smiley face in the thread title? Nope, not supposed to do that. Gonna have to ban you now. (kidding) :p

Seriously, I was kidding. We like to have fun around here. I think you'll fit in nicely.

Your English is really good. I see that you live in Brazil. Did you learn English in school, or are you self taught?

dragon123 said:
Hello Luckycutepup and welcome board the Adisc Express the people here are really friendly. I wish you only the best and hope you enjoy your time here with us also I see that you are into gaming do you play games like first person shooters or strategy based games?

First person shooters? Those are my favorites! What do you have in mind?
My Skype is Lucky pup.

- - - Updated - - -

Mattew said:
Howdy and welcome to ADISC Luckycutepup. It's always nice to have more diaperfur / baby fur / cubs around.

Don't worry about the forum. We're a pretty friendly bunch, so we won't freak out over...did...did..you put a smiley face in the thread title? Nope, not supposed to do that. Gonna have to ban you now. (kidding) :p

Seriously, I was kidding. We like to have fun around here. I think you'll fit in nicely.

Your English is really good. I see that you live in Brazil. Did you learn English in school, or are you self taught?

Actually... I did had some help from a very good english course.
However, I started the "learning process" by playing SNES in pampers around my 1-2 years old... Not that something "changed"...

Jesus, I can do a better pun than this one. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back