Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hello everyone! I arrived!

  1. #1

    Talking Hello everyone! I arrived!

    Hi guys, let me introduce myself: I'm lucky, the cute and padded puppy. I'm not sure of how the forum works yet (even through there is a lot of "howto's"), but I'll find out and I'm pretty sure that my profile does show my... Fetishes? Is that how we call it? I don't know...

    Anyway, I can be a comedian on my free time, and I'm respectful and polite. HOWEVER! I'm far... Far... Far... Far... Far away to be politically correct. I can be sarcastic and pretty ironical when I'm doing humor, so let me know if I offend you. It wasn't my purpose, I swear!

    I'm also a nerd, which means that I do enjoy gaming, geek stuff... I also like to study... Even trough can be exhaustive sometimes... However, that's the big prize for be on college, I guess. Challenge accepted.

    Nice to meet you all!

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Luckycutepup View Post
    Hi guys, let me introduce myself: I'm lucky, the cute and padded puppy. I'm not sure of how the forum works yet (even through there is a lot of "howto's"), but I'll find out and I'm pretty sure that my profile does show my... Fetishes? Is that how we call it? I don't know...

    Anyway, I can be a comedian on my free time, and I'm respectful and polite. HOWEVER! I'm far... Far... Far... Far... Far away to be politically correct. I can be sarcastic and pretty ironical when I'm doing humor, so let me know if I offend you. It wasn't my purpose, I swear!

    I'm also a nerd, which means that I do enjoy gaming, geek stuff... I also like to study... Even trough can be exhaustive sometimes... However, that's the big prize for be on college, I guess. Challenge accepted.

    Nice to meet you all!
    Hello Luckycutepup and welcome board the Adisc Express the people here are really friendly. I wish you only the best and hope you enjoy your time here with us also I see that you are into gaming do you play games like first person shooters or strategy based games?

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Luckycutepup View Post
    Hi guys, let me introduce myself: I'm lucky, the cute and padded puppy. I'm not sure of how the forum works yet (even through there is a lot of "howto's"), but I'll find out and I'm pretty sure that my profile does show my... Fetishes? Is that how we call it? I don't know...

    Anyway, I can be a comedian on my free time, and I'm respectful and polite. HOWEVER! I'm far... Far... Far... Far... Far away to be politically correct. I can be sarcastic and pretty ironical when I'm doing humor, so let me know if I offend you. It wasn't my purpose, I swear!

    I'm also a nerd, which means that I do enjoy gaming, geek stuff... I also like to study... Even trough can be exhaustive sometimes... However, that's the big prize for be on college, I guess. Challenge accepted.

    Nice to meet you all!
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC Luckycutepup. It's always nice to have more diaperfur / baby fur / cubs around.

    Don't worry about the forum. We're a pretty friendly bunch, so we won't freak out over...did...did..you put a smiley face in the thread title? Nope, not supposed to do that. Gonna have to ban you now. (kidding)

    Seriously, I was kidding. We like to have fun around here. I think you'll fit in nicely.

    Your English is really good. I see that you live in Brazil. Did you learn English in school, or are you self taught?

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dragon123 View Post
    Hello Luckycutepup and welcome board the Adisc Express the people here are really friendly. I wish you only the best and hope you enjoy your time here with us also I see that you are into gaming do you play games like first person shooters or strategy based games?
    First person shooters? Those are my favorites! What do you have in mind?
    My Skype is Lucky pup.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC Luckycutepup. It's always nice to have more diaperfur / baby fur / cubs around.

    Don't worry about the forum. We're a pretty friendly bunch, so we won't freak out over...did...did..you put a smiley face in the thread title? Nope, not supposed to do that. Gonna have to ban you now. (kidding)

    Seriously, I was kidding. We like to have fun around here. I think you'll fit in nicely.

    Your English is really good. I see that you live in Brazil. Did you learn English in school, or are you self taught?
    Actually... I did had some help from a very good english course.
    However, I started the "learning process" by playing SNES in pampers around my 1-2 years old... Not that something "changed"...

    Jesus, I can do a better pun than this one. XP

Similar Threads

  1. Just arrived
    By BlueGrey in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-May-2013, 19:09
  2. My M4's arrived :D
    By jj2jjj in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-Oct-2012, 17:57
  3. YAY! My NUK 5 has arrived !
    By CuriousKid in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-Aug-2009, 08:16
  4. they arrived!
    By spokanegod in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15-Apr-2009, 08:08
  5. Just arrived.
    By sammylou in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-Sep-2008, 15:51

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.