• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot1

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I am new to the diaper community. I am 45 years old and I would love to meet people that have my same interests. I am a firefighter and put a pair on under my uniform yesterday and I have to say it was so wonderful to have on. I hope to make friend down in Georgia that love baby diapers.

Hello Robot1 and welcome to the group.

Robot1 said:
Hi I am new to the diaper community. I am 45 years old and I would love to meet people that have my same interests. I am a firefighter and put a pair on under my uniform yesterday and I have to say it was so wonderful to have on. I hope to make friend down in Georgia that love baby diapers.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC. I'm a Firefighter as well (volunteer). What got you interested in the diaper stuff, since you said you're new.

My fist fantasy that I ever had I think in my life was age 5. I remember my mom was babysitting a child at the house. A clean diaper was left at the house I and I wanted to wear it so badly. I could not stop thinking about it. Recently I was thinking about it a lot. I goggled adults that like diapers and realized that there is a adults that also like diapers. So I am learning all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back