Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Tuesday!!

Default Super Tuesday!!

Hey all,
    Is anyone else here going to their state's primaries/caucuses next Tuesday? This is my second presidential election I am participating in, and I never thought I would be getting this into politics. I'm actually really hyped to see who's going to come out ahead next week.
    This isn't supposed to be a biased thread about who you're voting for or whatever. I'm just wondering how many others participate in primaries, elections, what have you.

I'll be voting. I think that those who don't vote have no right to complain about the outcome. And I like to be able to say don't blame me, I voted for the other guy.

I will not be participating in this round.
    They changed the caucus in Washington so that we will actually do delegates in the primary later.

I will however be watching to see who does well and where.

It is looking like it is going to be very interesting come Wednesday Morning.

My wife and I will be casting our votes on Tuesday as Virginia is one of the states in Super Tuesday.

Nice, a fellow Virginian! is it weird when I figure out someone is voting for the one I'm not? To me, it kinda feels like a negating effect.

Early voted in Georgia.
    The comment about voting for the other guy reminds me about a bumper sticker after LBJ beat Goldwater that went something like this:
    They told me if I voted for Goldwater we would be at war in Vietnam, I did and we are.

Not until March 15 here in the Democratic People's Republic of Illinois.

Idk man, hilary's only leading by 5 points nationally. She could potentially win, but I would say by not much. Just my opinion :p