Do you prefer Bulky or Thin diapers.

• Bulky

Votes: 95 90.5%
  • Thin / Discret

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love big bulky diapers (like Bellissimo etc) because it makes me feel soo little, safe and happy♡
And for thin diapers they suck butt :X

I wear bulky cloth diapers to bed at night but in the daytime I try to use thinner ones as long as I am sure they will hold enough for my activity.

Always bulky cloth diapers for me. See avatar. No need for thin ones. I never go out diapered. I stack 9 flat gauze diapers and insert 1 folded in the front.
They are very soft and thick and feel wonderful. With a plastic diaper cover on I never ever had a leak.

I always want my diapers to do their job. Protection without fail especially in public. I switch from thick and thin disposables and pocket and flats for cloth at home.

Bulky all the way. I don't care for leaky diapers.

Can't really vote. I keep both on hand depending on my mood and what I'm wearing and where.

I never prefer thin diapers... Waste of my time tbh

Babyfur said:
I love big bulky diapers (like Bellissimo etc) because it makes me feel soo little, safe and happy♡
And for thin diapers they suck butt :X

tell em gurl >:3

I voted bulky - like the vast majority of others. I like to actually feel the diaper; however, I do keep a stock of the Always Discreet pull-ups on hand as well.

Bulky for life man

Different diapers for different times.

Most of the time I like my diapers thin - well, as thin as they can be while giving me the performance I need, which is usually around Abena M3 level. I have a sense of discretion like anyone else and I like my freedom of movement.

When I'm travelling or staying away from home, however, I appreciate the thickness of a Bambino Bellissimo or cloth diaper because it feels more secure and because discretion is not (usually) a big concern.

The first one i were was bulky so there's no question about it...

I like big and wet pack. Sometimes I put doubble diaper. But in public... Prefere more discret style. Finally, I enjoy in privacy and right now I can't remember last time used some diaper. About two years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back