Thread: Hello!

taterchu

Default Hello!

Hello! I'm Tater-chu, a lady in my early twenties. I work and go to college part time (undecided major), and take care of my parents. They're both cancer patients, and so it makes consistent work and schooling difficult, but we're doing very well and spending lots of time together.

I'm hoping to become either a physician's assistant or a doctor one day. Perhaps a PA first, and then an MD/DO later!

I'm here to learn more about ABDL and perhaps little-space as well. Until recently Tumblr had been my primary source of education, and it's very hard to find informative posts there.

I'm still trying to come to terms with my interests. Admitting them even to myself is embarrassing and perhaps a little scary. I hope learning more can help with that.

Well! Beyond those things, I'm just a bookworm with an anime habit. I have a room dedicated to books, and the selection is eclectic. I've several shelves of Stephen King, shelves dedicated to text books (mostly science), historical fiction, and fairy tales. I'm currently reading The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared.

As for anime I'm currently watching One Piece and Attack on Titan. My current favorite anime is One Punch Man (it's laid back and fun, and the animation is brilliant!). I'm also very interested in anime history so on my list are Astroboy and some other classics.

Hello Taterhu and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative introduction.

Sorry to hear about your parents and am very impressed by the help you are providing.

I also understand about your feeling regarding AB/DL and assure you that there is a lot of information here to help gain understanding about the situation you are in.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I haven't seen a whole lot of anime but I'm currently watching Inuyasha. I'm even thinking about getting a tattoo of Inuyasha done.

I like to read the occasional fantasy or animal story. I read all the Harry Potter books for the first time last year (and saw all the movies).

Howdy & welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your parents.

Over time it'll become easier to admit your likes. Don't worry. We all have trouble & might go through binge / purge cycles when it comes to this stuff. Just know that it's normal. You're not doing anything wrong.

taterchu

Thank you so much for the kind welcome, and sympathy. I'm just grateful that my parents are still here and being their adorable selves!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I haven't seen a whole lot of anime but I'm currently watching Inuyasha. I'm even thinking about getting a tattoo of Inuyasha done.

I like to read the occasional fantasy or animal story. I read all the Harry Potter books for the first time last year (and saw all the movies).
    Inuyasha was one of my firsts! How far into it are you? I'm considering re-watching it since it's been so long. If you ever get the chance, Swords of an Honorable Ruler was a good Inuyasha movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Howdy & welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your parents.

Over time it'll become easier to admit your likes. Don't worry. We all have trouble & might go through binge / purge cycles when it comes to this stuff. Just know that it's normal. You're not doing anything wrong.
    Thank you so much. I hadn't heard about binge/purge cycles until I began reading on this site this morning. I'm already learning a lot, and am on the optimistic side that I'll get comfortable with it with time.

Quote Originally Posted by taterchu View Post
    Thank you so much for the kind welcome, and sympathy. I'm just grateful that my parents are still here and being their adorable selves!

- - - Updated - - -

Inuyasha was one of my firsts! How far into it are you? I'm considering re-watching it since it's been so long. If you ever get the chance, Swords of an Honorable Ruler was a good Inuyasha movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much. I hadn't heard about binge/purge cycles until I began reading on this site this morning. I'm already learning a lot, and am on the optimistic side that I'll get comfortable with it with time.
    Just watched episode #127. I bought the first two movies and am planning on getting the third and fourth eventually.