Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble with nocturnal erections? Prevents intentional wetting.

Default Trouble with nocturnal erections? Prevents intentional wetting.

Kind of an off-the-wall topic, but sometimes on occasion I want to just purposely wet the bed. Prepare, do it a couple of days, then forget about it for a month or longer. I don't need to have an "accident" or anything, not interested in every day bedwetting - that's just not fun... I just want to be able to purposely wet and then go back to sleep if I feel like it. But if you have to pee, well it's impossible. The more I drink before, the more likely I will end up in more and more pain when I wake up having to go...Not that I will go, it's impossible. If I actually have to go enough, I can't even go if I get out of bed and go to the washroom... I'll have to wait a few minutes for it to just "give me a chance"... It's not a practice lying down thing, or anything like that, because I can casually pee my pants/diaper during the day if I want. I've tried reading all over the internet and the only thing I've found was chastity belts to prevent one, but that seems painful, expensive, and unnecessary. I just want to wet my bed on purpose once in a while - I don't want accidents again - like I said, that's no fun, lol.
    Last edited by Plushie; 26-Feb-2016 at 00:07.

Alternately, give it what it wants. Ejecting the "other" fluids should give you enough slack time to pee and go back to sleep.

I don't even like doing that. Already conflicted as it is. But seriously I only get one because I have to go. It's some kind of physiological defense lol. It's not like I actually have sexy dreams or anything. It's almost a "defense mechanism" lol. And that defeats the purpose of just rolling over and peeing and falling back to sleep easily. That takes work and then I'd be more awake and it defeats the purpose. I've even tried doing that before bed a couple of times but unless I like induce ED from 7 times in a row, it's not going to prevent that for me...

Default Trouble with nocturnal erections? Prevents intentional wetting.

Thats not trouble! Thats a gift! You will be thankful when you're 80.

You need time to desensitize from your diaper excitement. Take care of business is the only "hway".

If you have guilt issues doing that... You will have to wait even longer. Maybe take a cold shower? Take the diaper off and take care if it? Go number 3 at the same time every day before bed.

My doctor tells me I SHOULD masterbate for a healthy prostate. Maybe you should contact a medical professional instead of reading specious suggestions off the internet from non-doctors.

If you like or need those diapers your committed to this so good luck.

Erections are part of dreams. It can block piss, but when that comes down, the function is recuperated. It's about control, nothing more: After erection revision the correct adjust of diaper against leaks.

There are only two ways to respond to an erection. You can indulge in it, in which case it will go down after you're done, or you can wait, relax, and breathe calmly and it will go down after a few minutes. Once it goes down a bit you can relax and wet your diaper then go back to sleep. There's no shortcut for that, though indulging it more will make you less likely to have random nocturnal ones.

Imagine Hillary Clinton naked. That should take care of it in a matter of seconds.

I have a picture I could message you that would fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    There are only two ways to respond to an erection. You can indulge in it, in which case it will go down after you're done, or you can wait, relax, and breathe calmly and it will go down after a few minutes. Once it goes down a bit you can relax and wet your diaper then go back to sleep. There's no shortcut for that, though indulging it more will make you less likely to have random nocturnal ones.
    It's not really random, it's kind of every single night. I suppose it's normal for people because it's supposed to be a part of healing in sleep and all that... It won't go down in any way, once it's there it's basically there (to some degree) for the whole night.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Imagine Hillary Clinton naked. That should take care of it in a matter of seconds.
    I can think of even more hideous things than her, but it's physiological not sexual, lol. It doesn't require any thoughts from me. I could be having a blissful innocent dream about cookies, or a dream about the apocolypse and neither are sexual, but literally have an external nocturnal one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBoy View Post
    I have a picture I could message you that would fix that.
    Slightly scared by this post lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBoy View Post
    If you have guilt issues doing that... You will have to wait even longer. Maybe take a cold shower? Take the diaper off and take care if it? Go number 3 at the same time every day before bed.

My doctor tells me I SHOULD masterbate for a healthy prostate. Maybe you should contact a medical professional instead of reading specious suggestions off the internet from non-doctors.
    The point was to not have to get up though, lol. I really just want to be lazy and enjoy it once in a while, lol. And what does the prostate have to do with anything? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    The point was to not have to get up though, lol. I really just want to be lazy and enjoy it once in a while, lol. And what does the prostate have to do with anything? lol
    It's been theorized that there's a connection between prostate cancer and not flushing out that part of the plumbing often enough. Don't know if that's documented or not. Not going to bother to look it up either since I get relief often enough anyway.