Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I have a chance to try them but was wondering how they are overall for night and day use for someone with IC problem. I used the Molicare super plus diaper but it too thick to me for use because I never use them to the fullness.

should I stick with my Molicare's or take the chance with this?

If your in molicares you will be disappointed by the atn's

I stick with molicare super for now then.

Last edited:
ATN have several problems. You can do much better.

I wear Tranquility ATN on a daily basis as it is what the VA provides for me. I do have the occasional leak but for the most part if I change regularly I have no problem.

I was using a thin diaper (TDP), but recently switched to ATN for daytime use. I like them better. Thin when dry and I have not had a leak, and can usually take 2 full wettings.

They may work for night time, but I think the Molicare would be better for night time use.

Molicares are much better in every aspect except price. However, ATNs are a great value and work extremely well considering how much they cost. I'm not IC but I've used Tranquility ATNs before and haven't had too many problems.

I'd suggest getting a sample of Tranquilities (I think HDIS and/or North Shore offers samples) and giving them a try that way. Molicare are a superior diaper for sure, but since you said you don't quite need that capacity then Tranquility may work for you.

I use the ATN every night for bedwetting. I have for years. It's worked great for me.

Is there anywhere I can get free sample to try this.

Nice to hear they work and hope will do for night time use like the one I wear now.

http://www.especialneeds.com/diaper-request.php
This website has worked for me when I was looking to try some. They have others to try like the slimline by tranquility. I requested a sample of each not knowing whether they would send them both, but the actually sent them in the same envelope. They ship in a padded envelope that is discreet, all it say as Principal Business Industries as the return address.

I've worn thr ATN for several years until I started ordering stuff online. ATN is the best kind to buy from local medical supply stores. It can handle 2-3 heavy wettings but does not wick towards the back. Sometime it'll leak a bit around the leg cuffs if your pants gets wedged inside the diaper.

I order a sample to try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back