Having your diaper checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catheterguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
One of the most baby humiliating things is having someone check your diaper to see if you need a change. It makes me feel incredible. I feel hot, embarrassed, humiliated, horny, small, and baby like. I guess for able bodied people to have some one pull the nappy back at the rear and look down the back would be good. Because I am either sat in the wheelchair or am on the bed it's different for me. If I am in the chair the care person can lean me forward and put a hand down my nappy at the back. My favourite is when on the bed and one care worker can raise my legs while the other one feels under the leg cuff. When they then say o it's a bit wet we had better change you it's so embarrassing. I always have a bit of a moan at this point like a toddler would but then they get all firm no no it needs changing its for your own good.

Sounds like a good situation to me.- being little and young can be such a comforting thing even if it's not what you identify as - it's a sort of escape from reality I guess returning to the day s when you didn't have to worry or care as parents were there for that

I wasn't potty trained until I was 8 and I had that experience a lot. It made me feel childish but in age good way because I. Wasn't one to grow up too fast. It was overly embarrassing when I was checked in front of friends and in public :sweatdrop:

A year ago, I was padded up thickly and just got to sleep as my mom and dad got home. My mom has a tendency of checking up on me at night when she gets home so she did so. She opened the door slowly, came to my bed and rubbed my back; her usual thing to do. What she did next freaked me out. I woke up, but faked being asleep. Anyways, so she likes to swat my rear as a joke and after rubbing my back, she did so. Luckily, she barely picked up on the crinkle, but she did murmur "I wish you were still my baby." Ever since she has been calling me Baby or Mikey.

I would love to have my diaper checked, especially when out in public. Maybe when I lose a little more weight, and can fit into Up & Up training pants(they currently come up to my lower thighs) I will find a mommy or daddy online. The only problem is that while I am short, I look like a young teenager; I still get carded when I buy lotto tickets or vote. If people ask, my mommy/daddy could tell them I have something like Wolf-Hirschhorn syndrome, Jacobsen Syndrome, Angleman syndrome, or some other chromosomal abnormality.

I LOVE when my caretaker does this. He'll feel down the front of my diaper to see if I'm wet. Not sure how I'd feel if he did it in public, but since I AM his little I'd just have to go with it if he did.

I am glad I am not the only who finds this experience so cool.

FootiePJ said:
I would love to have my diaper checked, especially when out in public. Maybe when I lose a little more weight, and can fit into Up & Up training pants(they currently come up to my lower thighs) I will find a mommy or daddy online. The only problem is that while I am short, I look like a young teenager; I still get carded when I buy lotto tickets or vote. If people ask, my mommy/daddy could tell them I have something like Wolf-Hirschhorn syndrome, Jacobsen Syndrome, Angleman syndrome, or some other chromosomal abnormality.

My suggestion for training pants is the Walgreens brand, fairly cheep and absorbent:http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/we...pants-girl-jumbo-4t/5t/ID=prod6183762-product
-updated-
I just relized these are the girls pants (I had them bookmarked, I use them) but I'm sure the boys are similar and work just as well

I had this experience again over the weekend. A stern looking female care worker came in on Saturday with a young trainee also female. They were a bit late no doubt because of showing the trainee how to go about things. The older one was very formal. Right she said this is Dan who had 3 pad changes every day. She then took the girl around the room and showed her where stuff was getting a diaper out of the draw. I thought I would have a bit of fun. I said I do not feel wet why do you not leave it. No no we should change. I said check if you want to. Ok she turned to her trainee this is how you check. She pulled my jogging bottoms down and raised my leg up asking me if I could hold it which I did. She slid her hand along my inner thigh and through the leg cuff feeling around my pubic area then to my bum. There you are you are a bit damp she said. Then she got the young trainee to do the same. It was really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back