Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New depends?

Default New depends?

Well today I went to local walmart and they had the depends max in a new orange package, I also saw some where like a new fitted brief that was like a super plus version they where a frog green not the old style color(not at walmart) if I can find the pictures I'll post them up. So has anyone else seen/used these new depends? Heres the link if i need to take it down let me know.
    Last edited by Dakota13; 27-Feb-2009 at 20:38.

no but they are apparently coming out with new gender specific diapers. i seriously thought they were already but i guess not.

I think they are rolling out right now. The last pack of Depends Max. I bought had a new wrapper to match the pictures I had seen of the new products. Diaper's still the same, just a new container. The pic on diaperspace looks like something outside the U.S. (nothing on the shelf here has ever used the term "slip" like the euro diapers I have seen/used)

Yeah that doesn't look like American stuff. I wonder if the Euro Depends are better than the U.S. ones like the Attends and Tenas.

hmm interesting (not really), a new depends bag, what a big change.
    aren't depends usually crap anyways? oh and it seems that theyy're using cloth backing now as i bought 2 packs Depends Medium Fitted Briefs (to big for me as I'm small) and one pack had plastic backings and the other newer pack had cloth backings ..

Depends is now putting out pull ups for men and women. I saw them in Walmart the other day. I also saw they have put out a new Maximum Brief. I was wondering if they were going to put a new style out because last week, I picked up some Depend Maximum Briefs for $3.79 a bag. I got them just because they were cheep and I could have something on hand if I don't get my Dry 24/7's ordered before I run out. I don't think Depends will ever get as good as Abena, Molicare, or Dry 24/7. It would be nice to be able to buy quality diapers at a local store, but I know that is just a dream.

I just went to wal-mart today and looked for these "new" depends diapers, and surprisingly, they were there. So I bought a package. I hope to try them out this weekend. So yes, they are real enough; but good? I will find out.

I saw the orange packaged ones at walmart, so they are in Canada. No idea if they're any different, though, and there's nothing on the official website.