Finally ordered a onesie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Last night I placed my first order from onesiesdownunder. I got my first bottle and a new paci. I also got 2 onesies, one with frogs and one with sailboats. I wanted the truck one but they were out and wouldn't get more until April. I am so excited and can't wait for them to arrive, hopefully they will help me get more into little space.

Enjoy them.

Once you are laying on your back, in your onesie and all diapered up, sucking away on a bottle or a pacifier. You will be in a very special place. Just wait and see.

Sisi.

Right now the only things I have to feel little are a few pacis diapers and my Teddy. I also enjoy coloring when I am little but I find it hard to get into little space sometimes. Hopefully wearing a onesie and drinking a bottle will help me feel little

I was in the same boat and had trouble finding a onesie that would fit me. Now that I have 2 of them that I bought used...it makes all of the difference in the world. It makes wearing a diaper feel completely different. Much more secure and snug.

Just a quick update here. I got my onesies yesterday and they really brought out my little side. Almost as soon as I got them I got put on my diaper and my froggie onesie and felt so relaxed and little. I filled my bottle with juice and had fun coloring and watching cartoons with my Teddy. I am so comfy and wish I could live in these forever.

I wore my onesies today for nap time , it does make wearing a diaper feel different, I wish I could wear baby style clothes all the time

@Tommygun619 - What size onesie did you get from onesiesdownunder? I'm 5'10 and 188lbs. and based on my submitted measurements was told to get a 2xl. That seems huge to me. Do all their sizes run small? I typically wear a medium t-shirt.

Looking at their size chart, their sizes look to run very small... or atleast not male sizes.

I just got mine from Babypants, it's blue. bought a size small and it fits great after 2 washes

dl1036 said:
@Tommygun619 - What size onesie did you get from onesiesdownunder? I'm 5'10 and 188lbs. and based on my submitted measurements was told to get a 2xl. That seems huge to me. Do all their sizes run small? I typically wear a medium t-shirt.

I just got this same message on tumblr @pamperedgirls and answered it there. I ordered a large. I am 5'9 and weigh 155lbs. I wear a large shirt and my onesies feel like they fit the same way as a T-shirt does. I would check the size chart on their website to help you find your size. You might be able to fit in a large if not than a xl

@Tommygun619 - Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back