Dashsanta

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Heyy everyone!! I found this picture of Frozen Pull-Ups on Instagram and I thought they are super cute! I am just wondering what brand it is?? I've been waiting for someone to make a frozen diaper!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2,318
I'm quite sure they are actually Pull-Ups from Huggies, but I think they weren't released worldwide or were made for a limited time only so you may have a hard time finding some, I could be wrong but I think I've seen them awhile ago at my Wal-Mart, they were in jumbo packs but not in the big boxes that makes you save more.

Dashsanta said:
Heyy everyone!! I found this picture of Frozen Pull-Ups on Instagram and I thought they are super cute! I am just wondering what brand it is?? I've been waiting for someone to make a frozen diaper!!

I don't think these are Pull-Ups. They appear to be DryNites (GoodNites), and from my searching, not a design sold in North America.

Cottontail said:
I don't think these are Pull-Ups. They appear to be DryNites (GoodNites), and from my searching, not a design sold in North America.

You beat me to it clearly, I could have been fooled when I looked at the Pull-Ups, the current designs on girls Pull-Ups are from a certain Doc McStuffins that I didn't know about, I was sure she was a part in Frozen (I've not seen and don't want to see the movie, I already have a song in my head that I certainly don't wanna hear anymore, its blasting from the neighbors door regularly)

Those are the 3 - 6 yr old drynites from Huggies. They still have them here in NZ

Dashsanta said:

I want to know who posted that on their Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post

That sucks that they aren't sold in North America! They are really cool designs!! :)

This is the second time a thread like this has come up and both times I thought "what improves the value of a pull up by putting it in the fr--- oh. They're talking about Disney's Frozen"

Dashsanta said:

Those are DryNites from Australia/New Zealand, specifically their medium-sized ones. Kinda jealous that we don't have them on GoodNites here in the US, but at least we've got Cinderella on the S/M size now (and they're supposedly looking into making prints for L/XL, if enough people want it).

Sheik said:
This is the second time a thread like this has come up and both times I thought "what improves the value of a pull up by putting it in the fr--- oh. They're talking about Disney's Frozen"

Thats too funny...that was my same thought at first...i was like...whaaaaaa lol

So ahhh blonde moment guys, I saw the thread tittle and thought that some hand put pull ups in the freezer.

LittleManAlex said:
So ahhh blonde moment guys, I saw the thread tittle and thought that some hand put pull ups in the freezer.

Lol didn't think that but wish I would've

I wish I could fit into actually baby pull ups like that :frown:

Are there any Australian or NZ online stores that sell these and offer international shipping?

Frozen Pull-ups: "DON'T let it gooo! DON'T let it gooo!!"

CommanderCrayfish said:
Those are DryNites from Australia/New Zealand, specifically their medium-sized ones. Kinda jealous that we don't have them on GoodNites here in the US, but at least we've got Cinderella on the S/M size now (and they're supposedly looking into making prints for L/XL, if enough people want it).

Where did you read that they might be putting character prints on the L/XL goodnites??

Definitely only the medium girls Drynites (Aus goodnites) atm.

Very cute looking imo

- - - Updated - - -

Jondl2nd said:
Are there any Australian or NZ online stores that sell these and offer international shipping?

I haven't seen any stores here in Aus that would do that.. Maybe a trade would furnish you with some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back