Frozen Pull-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't they print cute design on Goodnites XL too =(

Hard said:
Why can't they print cute design on Goodnites XL too =(

Probably because they're afraid of having their product be seen as "babyish"? I'm sure there are plenty of people (even non-ABDL) that would love to see better prints on L/XL (there's comments on their Facebook page all the time asking for these kinds of prints on L/XL), but so far, they've yet to pull the trigger on it.

CommanderCrayfish said:
Probably because they're afraid of having their product be seen as "babyish"? I'm sure there are plenty of people (even non-ABDL) that would love to see better prints on L/XL (there's comments on their Facebook page all the time asking for these kinds of prints on L/XL), but so far, they've yet to pull the trigger on it.

The comments they receive for the prints are not from kids that would wear them but rather from AB/DL people instead, so they don't really listen to theses comments, I'm quite sure they got some focus groups with kids and teens that choose their designs for the GoodNites, unless theses groups want babyish prints on the L/XL, we won't see them anytime soon. Would a teen want this kind of prints on theses already baby training pants disguised as a night underpants, at 11 yrs old, you're well aware that GoodNites are just Pull-Ups for big kids, so if the designs would be more babyish, they wouldn't want to wear them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back