Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frozen Pull-Ups

Default Frozen Pull-Ups

Heyy everyone!! I found this picture of Frozen Pull-Ups on Instagram and I thought they are super cute! I am just wondering what brand it is?? I've been waiting for someone to make a frozen diaper!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1761 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	25620  

I'm quite sure they are actually Pull-Ups from Huggies, but I think they weren't released worldwide or were made for a limited time only so you may have a hard time finding some, I could be wrong but I think I've seen them awhile ago at my Wal-Mart, they were in jumbo packs but not in the big boxes that makes you save more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashsanta View Post
    Heyy everyone!! I found this picture of Frozen Pull-Ups on Instagram and I thought they are super cute! I am just wondering what brand it is?? I've been waiting for someone to make a frozen diaper!!
    I don't think these are Pull-Ups. They appear to be DryNites (GoodNites), and from my searching, not a design sold in North America.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I don't think these are Pull-Ups. They appear to be DryNites (GoodNites), and from my searching, not a design sold in North America.
    You beat me to it clearly, I could have been fooled when I looked at the Pull-Ups, the current designs on girls Pull-Ups are from a certain Doc McStuffins that I didn't know about, I was sure she was a part in Frozen (I've not seen and don't want to see the movie, I already have a song in my head that I certainly don't wanna hear anymore, its blasting from the neighbors door regularly)

Those are the 3 - 6 yr old drynites from Huggies. They still have them here in NZ

Princes

I want to know who posted that on their Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post

That sucks that they aren't sold in North America! They are really cool designs!!

Hi Dashsanta...I saw this today on ebay and thought maybe you would be interested in seeing it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-3-Hug...4AAOSwKtVWwtqY

This is the second time a thread like this has come up and both times I thought "what improves the value of a pull up by putting it in the fr--- oh. They're talking about Disney's Frozen"

Those are DryNites from Australia/New Zealand, specifically their medium-sized ones. Kinda jealous that we don't have them on GoodNites here in the US, but at least we've got Cinderella on the S/M size now (and they're supposedly looking into making prints for L/XL, if enough people want it).