• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Salutations friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenOfBourbon

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all! I'm a software tester / programmer in my early 30s from Utah. I've been playing around with diapers for the last 6 years or so.

I am an amateur artist, I love painting, drawing, and print-making though, it's been a long time since I've done it regularly. I'm also a voracious reader. While I like reading fiction, fantasy, and science fiction, my biggest passion is reading about philosophy, science, and history. Let's see, other than that I am a home brewer; I make my own beer and wine. I am also a gamer, currently addicted to Elite Dangerous, but I mainly like strategy games and RPGs.

As for why I'm on this site, I'm mainly looking for support. I grew up in a very conservative religion and learning to not be ashamed of my sexuality and my kinks has been an immense challenge for me. So, I've resolved to start being more active in talking to people who have the same interests as I do; it's the best way I've found so far to work through my own issues and find a place where I can own who I am and not feel ashamed..

Hello ZenOfBourbon and welcome to the group.

Hi Zen,
Welcome, hope you find what your looking for, i'm sure you will, i can only speak for myself but i would have thort many have join the group for the same reason, to find support, acceptance and understanding from like minded people, no need to feel ashamed here my friend.
I would love to be an artist but can't draw a straight line with a ruler lol so i spend to much time gaming instead ;) GTA5 and Fallout4 are the games i'm playing at the min, not heard of Elite Dangerous i'll have to look that one up.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the site.

Hello and welcome to our community.
Everybody's really friendly here
Sisi

Welcome :)

Welcome! A great introduction, by the way.

I'm curious about your comment of "playing around with diapers for the past six years." Was that the first you started acting on long pent up desires? Most of us here look back to a very early age, or always wanting to wear. I can't remember a time when I didn't have that desire. Acting on those desires varied greatly over the years, but no matter how long I left them out of mind, the thought and desire always came back. As one of the older generation on here, accepting myself as I am took a long time, and finding this group was a huge relief. I hope you are able to grow in you inner peace with it, and you can rest assured you will not find any rejection on here for your diaper wearing.

See you around.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Gardener said:
Welcome! A great introduction, by the way.

I'm curious about your comment of "playing around with diapers for the past six years." Was that the first you started acting on long pent up desires? Most of us here look back to a very early age, or always wanting to wear. I can't remember a time when I didn't have that desire. Acting on those desires varied greatly over the years, but no matter how long I left them out of mind, the thought and desire always came back. As one of the older generation on here, accepting myself as I am took a long time, and finding this group was a huge relief. I hope you are able to grow in you inner peace with it, and you can rest assured you will not find any rejection on here for your diaper wearing.

See you around.

It's sort of hard to describe. I do remember being fascinated with diapers when I was younger and liking the idea of wearing them and using them, but it wasn't something I was preoccupied with; at some point in my childhood, I kind of forgot about them and didn't think about them again until I was older. I'm not sure, but I think part of the reason came from growing up in a very conservative Mormon environment (me being incredibly impressionable by nature didn't help). By the time I hit puberty, I was too preoccupied with having a pent up desire for girls and sex in general to give diapers much thought. By the time I was about 23 or so, I had left that mindset behind me and was much more okay with experimenting.

There are a few other LDS folks here ... including me. Welcome!

It's interesting that so few LDS women have an interest in diapers. Being such a 'family-friendly' group, I imagine they are conditioned to a pretty pragmatic view of diapers from childhood and that carries over into Relief Society. I have yet to run across an LDS female who describes herself as AB or DL.

Anyway, glad you're here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back