Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeepy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Lately I've noticed I've been drinking my bottle almost every night even if I'm not wearing and I find it relaxing after working all day/night. Does anyone else find themselves doing this?

Jeepy said:
Lately I've noticed I've been drinking my bottle almost every night even if I'm not wearing and I find it relaxing after working all day/night. Does anyone else find themselves doing this?

Oh most definitely! I have a bottle before bed every night. Helps me sleep. :) as does my pacifier.

Hi.

I think most of us like worm wilk with there bed time story.
I like to have strawberry milkshake in mine.

What drink do you have befor bed time.

I also have a bottle of sqush next to my bed so i have a drink when i wack up.

Last edited:
Poohbear102415 said:
Oh most definitely! I have a bottle before bed every night. Helps me sleep. :) as does my pacifier.

And cuddling with my stuffed animals

Jeepy said:

I assume you mean drinking from a bottle. In that case, yes. I used to have a bottle every night before bed, but now everyone in my house stays up until 2am, and I don't think I'm stealthy enough to sneak a bottle past them.

ClandestineWing said:
I assume you mean drinking from a bottle. In that case, yes. I used to have a bottle every night before bed, but now everyone in my house stays up until 2am, and I don't think I'm stealthy enough to sneak a bottle past them.

*Solution* Make it in a glass and tip it into your bottle in your room, I have warm milk and honey and I just say "oh it helps me sleep", none of my housemates notice :laugh: to wash the bottle, wrap it in your towel when you go in or out of the bathroom and wash it in the sink

I always drink from my sippy cup at night. Sometimes I'll drink from a bottle.

When I had my own place back in college I did this but now since I had to move back home I can't really do that anymore but hopefully soon I can get a place to myself where I can start doing it again.

I drink from a baby bottle every night before bed time. Sometimes before nap time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back