MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
So I have been doing early morning shifts with my porter job for a while now. I love them but dang I end up taking a nap in the middle of the day and I am up a little late at night. In a positive point of view though this helps me regress. Nothing like snuggling with my two plushes Rosetta and Glimmeria.

Do any of you take naps during the day?

I used to when I was working three jobs, one full time and two part time jobs. I was always exhausted. In my full time job, I had to go from computer to computer and load software, either to the computer or computer to server. I would get three loading at the same time, which slowed down our internet connection and I would take a short nap while waiting for everything to load. Then I'd move on to the next three computers. I usually had four labs with twenty five computers per lab. (my numbers don't work on my Lenova, made in China computer so I had to type out the number twenty five. Sorry.)

At my current job I often take a nap during lunch because I'm up a little before 6 AM. On the weekends I take naps like I did today if I'm just tired or if I didn't get enough sleep from the night before but due to staying up later on Friday and Saturday nights.
Taking naps especially on the weekend while cuddling with my plushie and sucking on my paci helps me feel little during the day.

Yes I do. Some time I've got tired from playing and being buzz doing stuff.
And I'm Becoming a little bit grouchy when I get over tired . Or if I am going out in the evenving and going stay up past my bed time. Then I need to be put down for a nap.

Pluss being a little boy I need to have lots of sleeps when I get tired.
Also I get told that I a good boy for having my nap. And i do feel better aftarword.
Daddy's know best.

I often need to take a nap in the late afternoon.

I do from time to time when I come up short on sleep. I have to do it before 4pm and for no more than an hour or it messes with getting to sleep later.

I do take a nap occasionally. I have a muscle-wasting condition so days when I've been required to do quite a lot of travelling and been on my feet a lot, will sometimes be followed by a nap the following day. Or the nap will happen as soon as the weekend arrives, if I'm not working from home.

I'll usually just get into bed for 1-2 hours if I do so. Any more and it throws my routine out and I struggle to get off to sleep at night.

I took a nap today after a full nights sleep.. I ended up sleeping for 6 hours again, so I don't like napping unless someone is around to wake me up, otherwise I nap all day.. Literally :laugh:

Trevor said:
I do from time to time when I come up short on sleep. I have to do it before 4pm and for no more than an hour or it messes with getting to sleep later.

It does with me too. I will set my alarm clock on my cell and I literally will have to put it on a shelf somewhere. If I don't I will grab it and turn it off and sleep the rest of the day. Thats my noon naps from early shifts. I sometimes will be up till 1am just because I slept the rest of the day

LittleBelle said:
I took a nap today after a full nights sleep.. I ended up sleeping for 6 hours again, so I don't like napping unless someone is around to wake me up, otherwise I nap all day.. Literally :laugh:

I second that! I love to nap. But if my husband isn't around to wake me I could sleep all day! :sleep1::sleep1::sleep1:

I do from time to time.

I wish I could, I'm so tired all the time and my head hurts, but as a student I'm just too busy, when I'm home from school or other activities it's usually too late already to take a nap without messing up my sleep schedule. I try to go to bed early though (like before 11 pm), but I rarely ever sleep through the whole night without waking up several times. It's been really messing with my health and ability to concentrate lately, I might have to work some way out to have nap time during the day.

Yes, I nap during the day. I have to be at work by 6:30AM, so I have to be up by 3:30 in order to get dressed, and make breakfast. I am usually out of the door by 4:30, by the time I get out of work I am usually tired, so I pull into a parking garage somewhere, and sleep in the cargo area of my SUV. On my off days from work, I usually take a nap around 1:30PM, even though I get 10 hours of sleep at night. Doing this helps me catch up on the sleep I miss on work days.

Yes, I take naps, but not every day as an older disabled adult, when needed.

I never really plan it and say "I'm going to take a nap", but a lot of times, I'll just collapse and fall asleep and nap, since on average, I only get 4 hours of sleep per night on weekdays, and frequently feel sleep deprived, so my body will force me to make that sleep up via naps.

Naps are great, since I don't always fall asleep during naps it is a great way for me to regress and be conscious of the relaxing feeling of being little vs. being asleep and unconscious of the world around me.

I have trouble sleeping so if I don't sleep on night or pull an all-nighter then the next day I tend to take a nap because I am so tired which causes me to be really relaxed. Unfortunantly I have trouble relaxing enough to be able to regress and snuggle with my plushie.

Technically yes. I somewhat developed a Polyphasic sleep pattern.

So I would sleep 3/4 hours at night, than come home and nap for a few hours.

I take a nap whenever I can. The antidepressants I'm on make me super tired ALL THE TIME. It really sucks but I LOVE naps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back