• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnemosyne

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have my BA in theatre with an emphasis in lighting. I work as an independent contractor/ freelancer in that field. I love my work. I feel pretty lucky to have my hobby as my job. Almost all of my friends are from my college years and I work with them often. All in all I have a pretty great life! But there is one part of it that I keep to myself. I enjoy wearing diapers. Most times when I am at home by myself I will partake in this interest. I also enjoy being a little or think I would.

I am on here because I have found a guy who I decided to tell my truth to for the first time. He is awesome and very open minded about it all though he asks me questions about things I like or how I do things and I can’t answer. I get too nervous and become very shy (which I am not normally). I figured speaking to others who understand would help me be more open and honest with him. I thought telling him the truth would be the hardest part, but for me, speaking about it is much more difficult.

A little more about me: I enjoy playing instruments and writing music; I love hockey!; I've always wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail; and I just found out there are space programs for adults and I will totally be going in the future!

mnemosyne said:
I have my BA in theatre with an emphasis in lighting. I work as an independent contractor/ freelancer in that field. I love my work. I feel pretty lucky to have my hobby as my job. Almost all of my friends are from my college years and I work with them often. All in all I have a pretty great life! But there is one part of it that I keep to myself. I enjoy wearing diapers. Most times when I am at home by myself I will partake in this interest. I also enjoy being a little or think I would.

I am on here because I have found a guy who I decided to tell my truth to for the first time. He is awesome and very open minded about it all though he asks me questions about things I like or how I do things and I can’t answer. I get too nervous and become very shy (which I am not normally). I figured speaking to others who understand would help me be more open and honest with him. I thought telling him the truth would be the hardest part, but for me, speaking about it is much more difficult.

A little more about me: I enjoy playing instruments and writing music; I love hockey!; I've always wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail; and I just found out there are space programs for adults and I will totally be going in the future!

Hello mnemosyne

Welcome aboard talking about the AB/DL lifestyle is diffcult to talk about when ever I talk about it I clam up because to me it just feels like my whole life is spinning out of control wondering will they accept me or will I crash and burn if you know what I mean so I usually keep to myself but Im glad that you found someone you can talk to also I see you enjoy playing music . What kind of instument do you play?

I totally get the "will they accept me or will I crash and burn". Its like once someone knows you cant un-tell them. I play several instruments actually. My most favorite right now is the ukulele.

and as I understand it, diapers are worn in space!

mnemosyne said:
...and I just found out there are space programs for adults and I will totally be going in the future!

Ohh yeah! I've wanted to go to Space Camp since I was a little kid. One day I'll get to go.

But congrats on finding someone that you were able to share this stuff with. Yep, just feel free to browse the forums, to look for things. If you can't find something, or a topic is closed due to it's age, feel free to open a new thread. Start discussions. Talk with people. It helps.

mnemosyne said:
I totally get the "will they accept me or will I crash and burn". Its like once someone knows you cant un-tell them. I play several instruments actually. My most favorite right now is the ukulele.

Nice I like playing my guitar although I'm no very good at it yet but I can play amazing grace and the theme from the hobbit misty mountains cold and really want to pick up the trombone

Yeah, there's a fair chunk of musical people around here, some drama nerds; me, I play piano (moderately well, i'm out of practice).

Gotta ask, though, why that particular username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back