Thread: Gf and coming out.

Post Gf and coming out.

Now this thread may get my account banned, but please help me out first.

Now I'm 17 near 18 and my GF is almost 17. I love her so much, and our first year anniversary is coming in May. Now I know now wouldn't be the best time to tell her about all this, but when do you all personally think would be the best time to tell her. I want us to stay together forever, and I'm almost postive she wouldn't react to terribly but I can't be sure. So let me know your opinion. (we're both Juniors in HS)

Because you're as young as you are, I would suggest waiting on telling until you are in a relationship with someone you might consider marrying. There have been some very successful exceptions to this advise on this site. There have been some members who while dating, told their SO so that they could wear while with them. They had clear ideas why they wanted to tell, wanting to share diaper wearing with them, but also being able to regress and being treated as a toddler, etc. For them it has worked out.

At the same time, we've had married members who have told their wives and they wife gave them an ultimatum, the diaper or their continued relationship. One never knows who these things are going to turn out.

I think before you seriously consider telling, you should have a clear idea as to why you want to share this. You should also have a lot of facts regarding what Infantalism is and be prepared to answer questions. Lastly, you should be able to explain why you enjoy wearing diapers as that will surely be one of her first questions.

So much can change so quickly at that age, but only you can really know. Just take care cause once the genie is out of the bottle there's no telling where it'll end up. I personally think wait, but you would really know best.