Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What should I wear?

Princes

Default What should I wear?

Hi, I'm new to wearing and found this website. To keep this short I started wearing just to experiment and now I'm hooked on them. I've been wearing kid's sized Walgreen's brand. (I'm twenty three with a small waist). They've been working pretty well but I want to branch out. Any suggestions?

Hi, Princes, and welcome to the site! You have lots of options in the retail store like Walgreens, just look for the adult incontinence aisle. The lighter absorbency products are like adult pull-ups. The heavier absorbency products often have tapes on them like baby diapers. You can check out some of the major band websites, too, like Depend and Always. With a small waist, you'll probably want small or medium sizes. Hope this is helpful, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Princes

I've already tried adult diapers but they're just too big. They fit fine but the padding is too thick. If there were any other kiddish/bed wetter type diapers I'd be more interested.

You could try shopping online if you desire to do so. Online shopping has helped me to branch out and I have tried many diapers this way and I also find that online ordering has higher quality diapers.
    If you want to you can try
    ABUniverse.com
    XPmedical.com
    diaperconn.com
    snuggiesdiapers.com

These are just a few sites out of many more that are out there. I hope I was helpful to you.

Princes

Thanks, that's exteremly helpful ^_^

Statistical skinniness means not very many adult diapers are made for you. As a 27 waist, There's only one adult diaper that was too small for me and that's the Tena small. Maybe that's in your range?

Princes

Yeah, I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Princes View Post
    I've already tried adult diapers but they're just too big. They fit fine but the padding is too thick. If there were any other kiddish/bed wetter type diapers I'd be more interested.
    Heh, too thick? Most of us think a lot of them are too thin But then again maybe we're just expecting the thickness to scale with our body size. I know I prefer thicker except for daytime when a bit thin is more practical. (I'd love to wear the crinklz to work, they're so comfortable, but the padding is thick enough to heat up and make me start to sweat a bit)

So I wear the tykables, but NOT the overnight variety, just the regular. Unfortunately when they changed from Snuggies to Tykables, they seemed to have stopped production of the regulars and I don't know if they're going to resume or not. I'll be contacting them today again to see if I can get an answer.

Thinness id an okay trait with me. Wetting expanses the thickness. I agree with the point on scale.

Princes

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Heh, too thick? Most of us think a lot of them are too thin But then again maybe we're just expecting the thickness to scale with our body size. I know I prefer thicker except for daytime when a bit thin is more practical. (I'd love to wear the crinklz to work, they're so comfortable, but the padding is thick enough to heat up and make me start to sweat a bit)

So I wear the tykables, but NOT the overnight variety, just the regular. Unfortunately when they changed from Snuggies to Tykables, they seemed to have stopped production of the regulars and I don't know if they're going to resume or not. I'll be contacting them today again to see if I can get an answer.

I guess it's also the fact that I don't like the feeling of wearing an "adult diaper." Wearing "bed wetter's pull-ups" just goes better with my mind set. ^_^