What is a need for diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I 'need' them, but I'm much happier and better off with them.

For medical reasons, I have severe overactive bladder and mixed incontinence, although the incontinence part could be managed with a guard or a light pull-up. I do experience involuntary bladder leakage most days by way of stress incontinence, drips, dribbles, and leaks and the occasional accident from my O.A.B., but even as a diaper lover, I am honest about the fact that my condition is not severe enough to 'need' adult diapers or abandon trying to making it to toilet.

I would say the happiness I get from wearing and using diapers, although it fluctuates, is what I'm more likely to be dependent on. The happiness stems from many feelings like comfort, regression, serenity, convenience, nostalgia, and the overall feeling of security. The fetish side of my DLism actually really isn't reliant on the need to physically wear them.

:cloud9:

I don't have a medical issue. They make me happy and I feel complete inside when I wear them. Wearing diapers is a privilege than a right so do I need them? I have lived without them before and I did fine. Diapers are just something I enjoy and they are my lifestyle for my choice of underwear. I would feel depressed if I had to get rid of them but I would feel the same way if I had to get rid of all my video games and my Nintendo 3DS or get rid of stuff I take for granted. I was depressed for a while when we had to live in a 1500 sq foot home from a 3,000 sq foot home and we were living in a small town now and I missed my friend. Any major change is hard for me.

I would say both for my case. Years back I enjoy diapers. But now more medical issue. But I still enjoy the need for diapers.

I have a lot of need for diapers theses days i'm having a lot of issues and diapers make me feel like a different person! I think everybody should wear diapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back