Thread: Hey all

Default Hey all

I'm 22 and I wear diapers. I have had always had trouble "holding it in", and wearing them not only gives me enjoyment as I do like wearing them, but it also gives me comfort in knowing that my accidents will be made less obvious. If I have the choice between a dirty diaper or dirty underwear, I'll take the dirty diaper any day of the week.

I have always been fascinated with diapers as long as I can remember. I had many accidents as a child and would end up in diapers from time to time because of it. This I guess has led to my interest in them. Being that I wear them all the time, including in public, I usually stick to Goodnites, but they leak from time to time, so I guess maybe I should try to move on to something else.

I'm just glad I found a place with others like me, and others who understand this whole thing. Diapers just are so taboo in this society we live in, I'm glad I found this place, and look forward to contributing.

Welcome Mortega. Glad you found us.