Tena Slip Ultima - anyone else fall in love with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbuckeye87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I heard that Tena made a new level of absorbency a few years ago, I pretty much dismissed it; Tena never was my favorite. But recently I found an absolutely glowing review of them from a UK DL so I went through the hassle of procuring these here in the states and I am IN LOVE!

They're comfy, fit well, tapes are great, and they seem to hold more and wick better than a Dry 24/7! Now they're not going to be everyone's favorite, they do start shockingly thin and have a cloth-like outer cover, but they do swell up massively and the cloth is starting to grow on me.

Anyone else using these? Or perhaps know of other European brands that are awesome too? I've tried the Fabines which were alright, and I've been meaning to get some Comficares imported at some point too.

You had me up until "cloth-like outer cover". They have another plastic-backed diaper in the UK that isn't available here that I'd like to try but I don't recall the name. One day I will try tracking some down.

Bokeh said:
You had me up until "cloth-like outer cover". They have another plastic-backed diaper in the UK that isn't available here that I'd like to try but I don't recall the name. One day I will try tracking some down.

You might be thinking of the Tena Active Slip?

Oh, the Ultima.
If I won some sort of lottery, and it was a lifetime supply of a single kind of diaper for my girl, but it meant I could never buy a different one ever?

Yeah, it'd be the Tena Slip Ultima. No question about it.

Granted, we haven't tried all that many brands on her yet, but with the discreet beginning thickness (...even though that changes!), the wicking, the almost unnatural leak proofing... On yeah, the Ultima is absolutely awesome.

Just be absolutely sure to stand up the leak guard!

The Ultima is great, and the new Ultima Active Slip is super great! with its plastic packing.

OhHeyThere said:
You might be thinking of the Tena Active Slip?

Thanks OhHeyThere, that's the one!

Yep the ultima slip active fit is the best diaper ever! i almost regret that i overstocked on the old maxis as they aren't near as good as the new ultima, and the ne Maxi active fit is also decent if i want a thin and discrete diaper.

nilson said:
Yep the ultima slip active fit is the best diaper ever! i almost regret that i overstocked on the old maxis as they aren't near as good as the new ultima, and the ne Maxi active fit is also decent if i want a thin and discrete diaper.

How did you get a hold on them? I'm eagerly awaiting a State-side business to import them, I only have a bag left of the old TSM's :/

Those sound fantastic! I'm looking around for them but my favorite European exporters don't seem to carry them, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back