Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Big Thank You to Everyone!

Default A Big Thank You to Everyone!

I want to start off by saying thank you to everyone in this community!! You have helped me a lot when I've had questions, concerns, and just want to ramble on about pointless stuff. I also want to say thank you because this community makes me happy. I don't know what it is, but when I'm having a bad day I can come to this site, and it makes me happy. I love reading people's posts and stories. It just sends me to a happy spot.

Of course i have my girlfriend too but sometimes when we rnt getting a long quite well, like right now, and am able to come here and feel happy again. When I come to the site the first thing I do is refresh my threads to see if someone, has responded, when I have in read posts, it brings me joy.. Cuz someone cares about what I have to say..

When I'm here i can think of my fantasies of one day being AB and being diapered 24/7..

Love you guys!!

BayB8

It takes lots of participating people to make a community vibrant. So you're most welcome. Being part of this makes me happy too.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    It takes lots of participating people to make a community vibrant. So you're most welcome. Being part of this makes me happy too.
    I aggree with ozbub on this one, It kinda feels good to talk to people whom you all have something in common, and also your welcome.

I come to ADISC everyday, multiple times a day. I don't really have real-life friends, so it sort of fills in as a substitute in a way. When I first joined almost three years ago, I knew I had a diaper fetish, but eventually I came to discover and indulge more in my adult baby side. So I can come here to be open about this side of myself and get opinions and advice from similar people. It's basically my Internet home.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I come to ADISC everyday, multiple times a day. I don't really have real-life friends, so it sort of fills in as a substitute in a way. When I first joined almost three years ago, I knew I had a diaper fetish, but eventually I came to discover and indulge more in my adult baby side. So I can come here to be open about this side of myself and get opinions and advice from similar people. It's basically my Internet home.
    I come here several times a day too.. When I get up, on my breaks at work, sometimes even when I'm supposed to be working hehe, when j get home from work and before bed.. Other times in between those too.. I like having friends I can be open and be my self with.. I can't really do that here.. The only one who know is my girlfriend

Yes, I'm also visiting many times every day, reading, making some comments, uploading pictures and such. It is very comforting, I like the kind atmosphere and the acceptance on this site.

Yeah, this is my other family. I love coming here which I do every night. Aren't we a strange lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yeah, this is my other family. I love coming here which I do every night. Aren't we a strange lot!!!
    Lol we are not strange every one else is they dont know what they are missing.
    Hugs as they say in the south you all.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I wouldn't call it strange, but unique

Quote Originally Posted by BayB8 View Post
    I wouldn't call it strange, but unique
    I'd say "strange" is more apt than "unique". If it was unique, there'd be no community, as it would just be one person. As long as you don't take any negative baggage from them, words like "strange" or "weird" fit the bill. It's a fairly rare and unusual desire but it's no less valid for that.