• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heyo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbuckeye87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all, I'm mostly here to browse info about new diapers coming out and see what other folks are buying for their stashes.

Ultimately I end up being a lurker half the time, but lately I've been exploring new brands myself and wanted to spread the news about some promising ones!

Heyo to you to. Two way streets are always nicer, your active participation is most welcome. Please join in, it's so much more enjoyable that just watching.

But take you're time. We're a friendly bunch. We'd love to have you participate in the conversations, but don't want you to feel pressured to do so.

But yes, I started off as a lurker myself. I've met many people that I'm now friends with through ADISC. Some I haven't met irl. Others, I have met. Some, I've exchanged many many messages with. I've gotten the chance to talk to people on the other side of the world because of this site.

Welcome Mrbuckeye. Does that mean you are from Ohio, like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back