Not open for further replies.

sissyrick

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
New here. Just progressed from wearing women's panties to wearing sissy panties to now wearing diapers, etc. Sissy panties can easily accommodate diapers. Has anybody else ever gone this route? (Luv sissy panties with all their ruffles etc, BTW)

Never really been into panties but I have developed a love for girls shorts, i.e. the brightly colored cover-up type - especially ones with the elastic side panels. I like the bright colors and the wide elastic waistband the most. Also, if I am on my own I enjoy wearing them with just a diaper so that the diaper just shows above the waistband. I have also got several pairs of women's yoga pants that I like to wear over a diaper. I like the idea of ruffle pants but have never owned any.

sissyrick said:
New here. Just progressed from wearing women's panties to wearing sissy panties to now wearing diapers, etc. Sissy panties can easily accommodate diapers. Has anybody else ever gone this route? (Luv sissy panties with all their ruffles etc, BTW)

Obviously the panties are not bikinis thongs or high leg briefs - must be the granny or 1 to 2 sizes larger to accommodate the bulky diaper(s) worn.
And OH so much the better to have those ruffled frilly panties to be puffed up and expanded by the diaper bulk to define the rows and rows of frilly ruffled trim.
All that much better if worn with a short skirt or dress to show the sissy goods. Now for the COLORS - PINK and its shades are desired for maximum show and
tell of the sissy - but this being February REDS are really in ! Next month it will be GREEN (there are St. Pats sissies too) and then comes April with a hint of
YELLOW followed by MAY in blazing WHITE ! Other colors of the rainbow spectrum developing with what the wardrobe has. NEON PINK - OK at any time !
Rows and rows of frilly lace and detailing is not always worn on the bum side - think of those all around petti-pants worn under square/line dancing outfits.

Yes my dear this is done but not so much for public display but for ones own pleasure !
The fantasy world awaits your walk on the wild side fashion sissy runway !

I think that no diaper on a girly little bum is complete without some cute ruffled pants to cover it over.

I used to wear pink plastic popper pants over my diaper, sadly they went all hard and started to crack so I binned them.

I prefer cute plastic panties with my diapers, there are so many cute designs out there , there really is no need to wear panties over your diaper, just my 2 cent worth

Hi I'm in the same level as you. ..Therese a reason I'm only wearing pantihouses over my diapers ��. .

dprpantsnpypants said:
Never really been into panties but I have developed a love for girls shorts, i.e. the brightly colored cover-up type - especially ones with the elastic side panels. I like the bright colors and the wide elastic waistband the most. Also, if I am on my own I enjoy wearing them with just a diaper so that the diaper just shows above the waistband.

While I'm by no means a sissy, I also like wearing women's running shorts over a diaper and underneath my pants. They help quiet and control the diaper, are less constricting than men's briefs, are SO comfortable, and are visually attractive. Perhaps the reason I like them so much is because every girl on campus wears them and they in a way look like a pull-up type of diaper.

Hi - I think wearing sissy panties over a diaper works very well! You should also wear plastic panties. You don't want a leaking diaper or your sissy panties soiled. Except for rhumba style plastic panties your sissy styles are very limited. There are a lot more matching style options with the panties, especially if you like wearing dresses. So for the discerning sissy, it should be diapers, plastic, and silky lacy panties!

Absolutely love my diapers covered with a girly pair of sissy panties. No little girl is completely dressed without some frilly pink panties over her diapers under her dress. You cannot go wrong pink plastic rumba panties.

Last edited:
Hello SissyRick,
I started with panties (bikini style) and have made my way to sissy panties, the frillier the better :), i havent tried diapers yet but i am thinking about it.
That said i am not really into messing in them.

hugs

Chrissy

Certainly. I have a nice little girl's dress with both regular panties with ruffles and a plastic panty covered in the same fabric so I can wear either cloth or disposables (or nothing) underneath.

After securing doubled up diapers and any interior pads to increase absorbency - now you are ready for the long haul.
To be safe though plastic diaper covers are necessary to prevent any unintended (OR INTENDED) accidents.
These can be the plain jane variety but you could consider adding these two images to really set you apart from the ordinary:

A001_NYLON_RUFFL_4ac6657bcf90d.jpgNylon_Bloomers_p_496fb19c4f1f3.jpg

Images from Purple Dreams LINK:

http://www.purpledreams.ca/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=10&Itemid=53

Thus when you are behaving yourself you can wear the ruffled frilly panties
without the diapers. Just remember to allow sizing for the diapers.

These are so cute peaking out from underneath a short "T" shirt or Baby Doll
type of top cover. Find some matching frilly lacy ankle sox to complete the
package.

Oh baby ! You are so cute !

I sometimes wear sissy panties over my diapers and I really like to do it too, I love the the frills and lace on them when they are over the diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back