Thread: Everyone nice to meet you!

Smile Everyone nice to meet you!

Everyone nice to meet you. I am a male who love girls in diaper and baby costume. I am the type who barely actives in social network and prefer enjoy face-to-face communication. However, I don't have any friends or partner shared the same fetish so I decided to join this abdl network community. English is not my strength and I am unsure if I'm always online but nice to meet you all!

Quote Originally Posted by babbob View Post
    Everyone nice to meet you. I am a male who love girls in diaper and baby costume. I am the type who barely actives in social network and prefer enjoy face-to-face communication. However, I don't have any friends or partner shared the same fetish so I decided to join this abdl network community. English is not my strength and I am unsure if I'm always online but nice to meet you all!
    Howdy & welcome to ADISC. You're English is really good. Feel free to hop into the forums & start posting. I like meeting others in person as well. I just don't have many around where I live. You'll meet others. Don't worry.

Do you have any hobbies / interests that you enjoy doing besides diapers? Knowing about your hobbies / interests can help start conversations and friendships.

Welcome to ADISC. If you hadn't said your English was bad I never would have known; a sign you've done well in learning. What is your native language?