Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Aisha just got her tax money back and bought a case of 40 little paws diapers!!!!!! First time trying them can't wait!!!

I just got my first case and except for the print, they're pretty similar to Rearz, Bellissimo, Fabines, etc... If you like any of those diapers, you'll love these. I didn't get a chance to test the capacity but I'd be willing to bet it's in line with the previously mentioned diapers.

Personally I like the Cuddlz Crinklz better and I am definitely going to buy a case of the ABU Cushies V2 once they allow case quantities. I'm happy with the Paws though.

While I don't agree with the "wow, tax refund, free money, lets spend it quick!" that I see so often around this time of year, I have no doubt you'll enjoy them. Regardless of the print you choose, the ABU space is a great diaper. And having someone to share that time with is something you're lucky to have - a lot of us are loners.

Bokeh said:
I just got my first case and except for the print, they're pretty similar to Rearz, Bellissimo, Fabines, etc... If you like any of those diapers, you'll love these. I didn't get a chance to test the capacity but I'd be willing to bet it's in line with the previously mentioned diapers.

Personally I like the Cuddlz Crinklz better and I am definitely going to buy a case of the ABU Cushies V2 once they allow case quantities. I'm happy with the Paws though.
Then I will love these!!!

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
While I don't agree with the "wow, tax refund, free money, lets spend it quick!" that I see so often around this time of year, I have no doubt you'll enjoy them. Regardless of the print you choose, the ABU space is a great diaper. And having someone to share that time with is something you're lucky to have - a lot of us are loners.
That's okay you don't have to agree with it i work hard for my $. And I always love your diaper reviews my friend!! Oh and my nickname on here is Aisha I to am a loner.

Last edited:
And I got a case of 45 northshore supreme diapers

I've got 2 cases of Tykables coming today. I hope I like them, I've never tried them before. Probably should have started with a sample but I'm a sucker for a good deal.

zackiepooh1992 said:
And I always love your diaper reviews my friend!! Oh and my nickname on here is Aisha I to am a loner.

Aww, I thought your S/O had bought them for you! That would leave a lot of us here jealous!

bambinod said:
Aww, I thought your S/O had bought them for you! That would leave a lot of us here jealous!

I wish that was the case!!!! Lol and idea of how I can upload photos of the diapers on my phone on to here?

zackiepooh1992 said:
I wish that was the case!!!! Lol and idea of how I can upload photos of the diapers on my phone on to here?

you can upload photos directly to the gallery here and then linkn them in a post

bambinod said:
you can upload photos directly to the gallery here and then linkn them in a post

Thank you!

Hope you enjoy them, I'm sure you will. I'm waiting on my FSA to become active then I'm buying a mixed case of Little Pawz and Space diapers myself.

Side note, tax refunds aren't free money. They are the government giving back what you overpaid in taxes over the year. Any refund you get is the government saying, "Thanks for the interest free loan all year, you can have it back now."

BabyCorry said:
Hope you enjoy them, I'm sure you will. I'm waiting on my FSA to become active then I'm buying a mixed case of Little Pawz and Space diapers myself."

FSA FTW!!! BTW, I am finding that the FSA doesn't work on all diaper sites. So far I haven't been able to use it for Tykables or Cuddlz Crinklz. I am going to try submitting a claim for reimbursement but haven't yet. It has worked fine for Bambino's, ABU, & XP Medical's websites.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back