Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess what??????

Default Guess what??????

Aisha just got her tax money back and bought a case of 40 little paws diapers!!!!!! First time trying them can't wait!!!

I just got my first case and except for the print, they're pretty similar to Rearz, Bellissimo, Fabines, etc... If you like any of those diapers, you'll love these. I didn't get a chance to test the capacity but I'd be willing to bet it's in line with the previously mentioned diapers.

Personally I like the Cuddlz Crinklz better and I am definitely going to buy a case of the ABU Cushies V2 once they allow case quantities. I'm happy with the Paws though.

While I don't agree with the "wow, tax refund, free money, lets spend it quick!" that I see so often around this time of year, I have no doubt you'll enjoy them. Regardless of the print you choose, the ABU space is a great diaper. And having someone to share that time with is something you're lucky to have - a lot of us are loners.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    I just got my first case and except for the print, they're pretty similar to Rearz, Bellissimo, Fabines, etc... If you like any of those diapers, you'll love these. I didn't get a chance to test the capacity but I'd be willing to bet it's in line with the previously mentioned diapers.

Personally I like the Cuddlz Crinklz better and I am definitely going to buy a case of the ABU Cushies V2 once they allow case quantities. I'm happy with the Paws though.
    Then I will love these!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    While I don't agree with the "wow, tax refund, free money, lets spend it quick!" that I see so often around this time of year, I have no doubt you'll enjoy them. Regardless of the print you choose, the ABU space is a great diaper. And having someone to share that time with is something you're lucky to have - a lot of us are loners.
    That's okay you don't have to agree with it i work hard for my $. And I always love your diaper reviews my friend!! Oh and my nickname on here is Aisha I to am a loner.
    Last edited by zackiepooh1992; 18-Feb-2016 at 18:02.

And I got a case of 45 northshore supreme diapers

I've got 2 cases of Tykables coming today. I hope I like them, I've never tried them before. Probably should have started with a sample but I'm a sucker for a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    And I always love your diaper reviews my friend!! Oh and my nickname on here is Aisha I to am a loner.
    Aww, I thought your S/O had bought them for you! That would leave a lot of us here jealous!

Aww, I thought your S/O had bought them for you! That would leave a lot of us here jealous!
    I wish that was the case!!!! Lol and idea of how I can upload photos of the diapers on my phone on to here?

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    I wish that was the case!!!! Lol and idea of how I can upload photos of the diapers on my phone on to here?
    you can upload photos directly to the gallery here and then linkn them in a post

you can upload photos directly to the gallery here and then linkn them in a post
    Thank you!