• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeseball504

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I guess, technically, this isn't my first introduction here, but I sank into the whole awkward lurking thing. I guess this is as good a time as any to start participating again. I just recently bought my first pack a few weeks ago awkwardly from my local CVS. Figuring out how to put one on has been lotsa fun, even though I think I accidentally bought a size too big XD. Looking forward to finally getting to meet people and not be such a lurking awkward turtle. :D

Welcome (back?) Cheeseball504! We're glad you're not a lurkey turkey! So you know, sizes can vary so just because a size at CVS is too big it might be just right at Walgreen's. Shopping around is part of the fun! What are some of the other things you like to do in your spare time, like hobbies and interests?

Haha, I think it's because I got too nervous to actually bother checking the waist sizes recommended on the package.

I'm a big art and nature nerd, so I'm into music and sculpture, and being outdoors. One thing that I've been getting better at is reading tarot cards, which I think is a really neat way to gain some sort of internal insight. I really love my deck (shadowscapes if you wanna see) just cause the art is so well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back