Status
Not open for further replies.

ElizabethGold

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Yeah so tonight I made progress. I'm somewhat incontinent but I still had those mental blocks that prevented me from going in bed or in front if a lot of people. Well today that finally ended.

I was in class and I had a very full bladder so I went a little at a time. And just now I finally relaxed and went wee wees in my diaper quite a bit after waking up from needing too...while laying down under the blanket.

Very happy now cause I didn't have to go through the pain of sitting up. Also in full baby mode now, about to drink a bottle of tea and cuddle with my stuffed animals. :3 its like its less painful, less depressing and easier now since I accepted who I really am :)

ElizabethGold said:
Yeah so tonight I made progress. I'm somewhat incontinent but I still had those mental blocks that prevented me from going in bed or in front if a lot of people. Well today that finally ended.

I was in class and I had a very full bladder so I went a little at a time. And just now I finally relaxed and went wee wees in my diaper quite a bit after waking up from needing too...while laying down under the blanket.

Very happy now cause I didn't have to go through the pain of sitting up. Also in full baby mode now, about to drink a bottle of tea and cuddle with my stuffed animals. :3 its like its less painful, less depressing and easier now since I accepted who I really am :)

That's great to hear! Glad you were able to relax and let go in school and in bed! I remember how accomplished I felt my first time doing that.
What diaper do you wear to bed, and what do you wear during the day?

I wore the same thing both times, assurance from Walmart with a pamper as a booster/insert for more absorption :)

You know you can get them at sam's club cheaper around 21.00 for 48 package same thing. I double up wear two at once.
This may help you out.

foxkits said:
You know you can get them at sam's club cheaper around 21.00 for 48 package same thing. I double up wear two at once.
This may help you out.

Thanks for the tip! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back