Thread: Wetting in Bed and in Class

Default Wetting in Bed and in Class

Yeah so tonight I made progress. I'm somewhat incontinent but I still had those mental blocks that prevented me from going in bed or in front if a lot of people. Well today that finally ended.

I was in class and I had a very full bladder so I went a little at a time. And just now I finally relaxed and went wee wees in my diaper quite a bit after waking up from needing too...while laying down under the blanket.

Very happy now cause I didn't have to go through the pain of sitting up. Also in full baby mode now, about to drink a bottle of tea and cuddle with my stuffed animals. :3 its like its less painful, less depressing and easier now since I accepted who I really am

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethGold View Post
    Yeah so tonight I made progress. I'm somewhat incontinent but I still had those mental blocks that prevented me from going in bed or in front if a lot of people. Well today that finally ended.

I was in class and I had a very full bladder so I went a little at a time. And just now I finally relaxed and went wee wees in my diaper quite a bit after waking up from needing too...while laying down under the blanket.

Very happy now cause I didn't have to go through the pain of sitting up. Also in full baby mode now, about to drink a bottle of tea and cuddle with my stuffed animals. :3 its like its less painful, less depressing and easier now since I accepted who I really am

That's great to hear! Glad you were able to relax and let go in school and in bed! I remember how accomplished I felt my first time doing that.
    What diaper do you wear to bed, and what do you wear during the day?

I wore the same thing both times, assurance from Walmart with a pamper as a booster/insert for more absorption

You know you can get them at sam's club cheaper around 21.00 for 48 package same thing. I double up wear two at once.
    This may help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    You know you can get them at sam's club cheaper around 21.00 for 48 package same thing. I double up wear two at once.
    This may help you out.
    Thanks for the tip!