diaper conn shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
i decided to buy the "crazy in love" case of DC amors this summer when my parents go on vacation for a few weeks. can anyone tell me how long do they take to ship to europe and maybe how big the box is? thanks

A full case of 48 DC Amore are a fairly large box, and it's quite heavy. They put a lot of sap in those diapers as well as a lot of pulp, and compress them pretty good before bagging so the box is surprisingly dense for it's size. Sorry I can't help you on ship time.

That will be a good time, because by then the new 2016 Amor diapers will be available with wider tapes and thicker core. With 144 diapers, the box will be about 46x20x15 inches and weigh almost 70 pounds!! Better bring a dolly, and not the playtime kind...

Shipping goes USPS Priority International and generally takes 6-10 business days.

jeremyi said:
That will be a good time, because by then the new 2016 Amor diapers will be available with wider tapes and thicker core. With 144 diapers, the box will be about 46x20x15 inches and weigh almost 70 pounds!! Better bring a dolly, and not the playtime kind....

:SHOCKED: Wow I was just looking at your page, you now have cases of 96 and 144... that's quite a lot! Are you sure those dimensions are right though? Doesn't seem large enough for 12 bags. I suppose its going to look like ABU's large boxes, where they're wide and flat. But its nice to see the quantity discounts go up as the size goes up! The 144 are well under $2/pc.

bambinod said:
:SHOCKED: Wow I was just looking at your page, you now have cases of 96 and 144... that's quite a lot! Are you sure those dimensions are right though? Doesn't seem large enough for 12 bags. I suppose its going to look like ABU's large boxes, where they're wide and flat. But its nice to see the quantity discounts go up as the size goes up! The 144 are well under $2/pc.

Yep! :biggrin:

When the new 2016 Amors roll out this spring, the option for double-case (96) and triple-case (144) quantities will come with it. The latter will clobber the $2/diaper mark, down to about $1.74 to be exact! "Free shipping" has already been implemented into prices, to avoid surprises at checkout later on.

Sounds great to me can't wait. Thicker core nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back