Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I finally got my Molicare super plus and I mean this feel thicker than all other brands I try. I mean feeling like wear pillow paired all the other brands I try in years I had to wear. I think I will need bagger jeans for this then other ones before.

I do like feel with them because very comfortable to wear and really feel like I do have the protecting paired cheap cloth backing once. I could deal with out purple color those and instead like white more then this but worth dealing with the color.

Poohbearboy said:
I finally got my Molicare super plus and I mean this feel thicker than all other brands I try. I mean feeling like wear pillow paired all the other brands I try in years I had to wear. I think I will need bagger jeans for this then other ones before.

I do like feel with them because very comfortable to wear and really feel like I do have the protecting paired cheap cloth backing once. I could deal with out purple color those and instead like white more then this but worth dealing with the color.

Hey, that's great to hear that you got to try them. They're one of my favorite diapers to wear (that's not a diaper made specifically for ABDL's.). I love the softness of the inside of the Molicares, and the large / tall leak guards. There are other medical brands that I've worn that are thicker or can absorb more than the Molicare, but I still prefer them. The only thing I don't care for is the color. I'm not a big fan of purple. Just a personal taste thing, which is looks like you are in agreement with me on.

Abenas and Northshores are nice as well. Even thicker than the Molicares and absorb more. But I still find the inside of the Molicare to be softer, than the others.

One day if you get a chance to try ABU's Space diaper or any of the other speciality diapers; you'll love them. They are even thicker than the Molicares.

I could deal without purple but overall these are a great diaper to wear and hold up very good in use.

I use Molicare super plus ona daily basis, one reason is they have superior wicking capabilities meaning more of the diaper gets used before you need to change.
Yes, they are a bit thick but not overly.

I switch to a more thin diaper for the fact there to thick for me as use wise there to diaper absorbency for what I need them for. I have overactive bladder and wet small not like a flood or anything like this can hold. That this barely fit over my normal jean during daytime and purple show more in my option.

I hope to try them soon.

Poohbearboy said:
I could deal without purple but overall these are a great diaper to wear and hold up very good in use.

You must've ordered the old design. If I remember correctly they did away with the purple a while back but old stock is still being sold off.

Their sell the both old and the new Molicare comfort super brief.

I just recently got two cases of the super pluses for $50 a case, I think I still prefer abena, but the molicares have a more snug fit and don't rise as high on me. In the end since I don't actually use the diaper and it's a comfort thing for me, it doesn't really matter what I buy as long as it's thick and comfortable.

I kinda like the purple :p I use them for night padding, They tend to clump to badly for day use IMO. I feel like im not using them to the fullest before im changing.

They are my go to diaper, There thick yet discreet, ELASTIC LEG GATHERERS(My favorite feature of the diaper), They dont smell even after extended wearing, PURPLE, and Very good absorbing. What else you need in a diaper

I never really use them to the fullness because the way IC is so don't wet in large amount at time and really needer used a diaper like this thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back