Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Collectible

Default Diaper Collectible

Does any body here collectible promo items for the different manufacturers. I have some items I thought I would share

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160216_221810117[1].jpg 
Views:	451 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	25554Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160216_221821860[1].jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	25555Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160216_221833426[1].jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	25556

Wow, that's quite the collection. I wonder what my kids would think if they walked into our house and saw all of that? I'm afraid it wouldn't work for me, but it looks cool to me. I love old, collectibles anyway. A lot of the things in our house are antiques.

That's a pretty neat little bike, although in my mind a tricycle would be more fitting for a toddler.

I also collect diaper advertising / collectibles!
    It's good to meet someone else who likes to collect this stuff!
    That's a nice collection you have there, I would love a couple of the things you have.
    I have a nice collection also, please feel free to contact me about it

I find it to be a neat collection. I always have some items from foreign countries. You would be amazed at the items from Europe and Japan. What does your collection look like. Would love to see pics.

I don't post here enough and it won't let me respond to you lol.
    I have a good sized collection, some of the same stuff you have, like the trains and one of the cups, I also have some of the buttons you have.
    I have a couple of old diaper boxes and a few old diapers. Even some old letterpress. My collection is basically anything I can get with the old huggies luvs or pampers logo.
    I would love to find stuff from another country.
    I'm not sure how to post photos of it on here..

Wow! I absolutely love that!

I'd love to be able to have a space where I can display a collection like that, as I really love all things diapers and diaper culture. The best I can do is have a screen saver with vintage adult diaper ads.

Super neat. Please keep us updated on your collection!

Quote Originally Posted by pamperluvs View Post
    Does any body here collectible promo items for the different manufacturers. I have some items I thought I would share
    Damn. That stuff is pretty neat. I didn't know that they made that stuff. Where / how did you come across it all?