A Bittersweet Bedwetting Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello.I have started wearing diapers for about 2 months.A few weeks I had the experience of wetting the bed.First I shall state my experience.

Although I have worn diapers to bed before,it was the first time when I had actually wet it in bed.I had problems peeing while lying down and so I could not wet before.I wore them to bed as practice.The first few days I had problems falling to sleep.But after wearing them to bed for several weeks,I became habituated to it.(I had also started to improve the condition of peeing while lying down).Then I thought it was about time to take it to the next level.

It was a Friday.So,it must have been my first SIDF.I started to take preparation for the night from the evening.Drank a lot of water.Wore extra underwear.Few hours later I started to feel my need to go.I already had my diapers on.It was dry.But I wet it a little thinking a wet diaper will help me in bedwetting.At the time of dinner I was already desperate.I was at the verge of bursting as I was habituated to going anytime anywhere whenever I needed.Couldn't finish my dinner properly and went straight to bed after that.I don't know if it was magic or something.The need to go I had a moment ago just vanished!I couldn't sleep either.I forced myself to pee a little bit.I stood and peed a little and lied down again.No luck.After may be an hour or two(I was still awake) I felt the urge to pee.When I tried,pee started gushing out automatically.I lied in different angles and peed.The warm and wet feeling was heavenly!! I had never felt so good in my life! I was enjoying it so much that I did't notice that I was leaking through one of the legs.Wiped it with some tissues and drank some water again.I spent the whole night wetting time to time.And finally went to sleep in a completely wet diaper.

It was a really great experience.But...........
After I woke up there was bad smell all around.I generally don't dislike the smell of pee.But it was....Yuck.First thing I did in the morning was had a shower.Wore new clothes.But everywhere I went I could still smell it.I skipped wearing diaper that day.No luck.That horrible smell has haunted me whole day and I felt sick.I guess every rose has its thorn... *sigh*

I have stopped wearing diapers since then.But for the last few days I have been dying to put them on again.I don't know what to do.Is it the same for you guys?Does the smell bother you? Any advice?

That sucks never really had that problem myself.

I would recommend drinking more water over your general drinks since it can lessen the smell in the long run.

I can smell urine for hours even if everything's just been washed. Maybe its like tasting food you ate when you burp?

What diaper did you wear? Some diapers smell worse than others.
Old Comficares, while otherwise the best would smell pretttty bad when wet <_< The new betterdry then again has amazing odour control!

Like, once I went to bed in Comficares, and had one pee in them in the morning but man!! it smelled so bad I had to wash all the stuff on my bed! It wasn't even pee smell, just.. bad. But doing the same in Tena or Betterdry.. no problem.

Adiba said:
Hello.I have started wearing diapers for about 2 months.A few weeks I had the experience of wetting the bed.First I shall state my experience.

Although I have worn diapers to bed before,it was the first time when I had actually wet it in bed.I had problems peeing while lying down and so I could not wet before.I wore them to bed as practice.The first few days I had problems falling to sleep.But after wearing them to bed for several weeks,I became habituated to it.(I had also started to improve the condition of peeing while lying down).Then I thought it was about time to take it to the next level.

It was a Friday.So,it must have been my first SIDF.I started to take preparation for the night from the evening.Drank a lot of water.Wore extra underwear.Few hours later I started to feel my need to go.I already had my diapers on.It was dry.But I wet it a little thinking a wet diaper will help me in bedwetting.At the time of dinner I was already desperate.I was at the verge of bursting as I was habituated to going anytime anywhere whenever I needed.Couldn't finish my dinner properly and went straight to bed after that.I don't know if it was magic or something.The need to go I had a moment ago just vanished!I couldn't sleep either.I forced myself to pee a little bit.I stood and peed a little and lied down again.No luck.After may be an hour or two(I was still awake) I felt the urge to pee.When I tried,pee started gushing out automatically.I lied in different angles and peed.The warm and wet feeling was heavenly!! I had never felt so good in my life! I was enjoying it so much that I did't notice that I was leaking through one of the legs.Wiped it with some tissues and drank some water again.I spent the whole night wetting time to time.And finally went to sleep in a completely wet diaper.

It was a really great experience.But...........
After I woke up there was bad smell all around.I generally don't dislike the smell of pee.But it was....Yuck.First thing I did in the morning was had a shower.Wore new clothes.But everywhere I went I could still smell it.I skipped wearing diaper that day.No luck.That horrible smell has haunted me whole day and I felt sick.I guess every rose has its thorn... *sigh*

I have stopped wearing diapers since then.But for the last few days I have been dying to put them on again.I don't know what to do.Is it the same for you guys?Does the smell bother you? Any advice?

If you're concerned about the smell here's some tips to help with that. Drink more water as your urine will not be as concentrated and try to avoid eating Broccoli, Brussel sprouts, garlic, or other certain foods that make your urine smell worse if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back