• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DaLion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaLion

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi I'm DaLion and I'm a DL

DaLion said:

Hi DaLion.

My name is Sisi. And I am a littlt boy.

I like to play and have lots of fun.

What sort of thing do you like to do.

Welcome to our community, everybody's really friendly here.

DaLion said:

Howdy and welcome DaLion, from a fellow Okie. How's it going?

Would you please take a moment to share little bit about yourself? Likes, interests, hobbies, etc. By sharing some of this information about yourself, it can help start up conversations and friendships. Just let me seeing that you're from Oklahoma. Boom. Instant connection, and I was drawn to comment on this thread. You can share whatever you want. But maybe you'll share a hobby about yourself that someone else is interested in and they see it. Then a conversation is started between you and someone else.

Mattew said:
Howdy and welcome DaLion, from a fellow Okie. How's it going?

Would you please take a moment to share little bit about yourself? Likes, interests, hobbies, etc. By sharing some of this information about yourself, it can help start up conversations and friendships. Just let me seeing that you're from Oklahoma. Boom. Instant connection, and I was drawn to comment on this thread. You can share whatever you want. But maybe you'll share a hobby about yourself that someone else is interested in and they see it. Then a conversation is started between you and someone else.

Hi, Thank you for responding to my post. I'm knew to being a member of any kind of group. Except Facebook and I learned a lot of the people on there are fakes or liars. I'm still trying to learn how to navigate this site but I think I'm figuring it out. I'm glad to find another Okie here. I started wearing make shift diapers at 13 yo and bought my first adult diapers when I was 16 yo. GO THUNDER!!!

- - - Updated - - -

sisi said:

Hi DaLion.

My name is Sisi. And I am a littlt boy.

I like to play and have lots of fun.

What sort of thing do you like to do.

Welcome to our community, everybody's really friendly here.

Hi Sisi. I like to play games on my computer and look up interesting topics. I love to wear my diapers until they're super soggy and droopy.☺

DaLion said:
Hi, Thank you for responding to my post. I'm knew to being a member of any kind of group. Except Facebook and I learned a lot of the people on there are fakes or liars. I'm still trying to learn how to navigate this site but I think I'm figuring it out. I'm glad to find another Okie here. I started wearing make shift diapers at 13 yo and bought my first adult diapers when I was 16 yo. GO THUNDER!!!

You're going to get fakers & liers everyone. Some people are drawn to making drama. I only have people I know in real life on Facebook, since I'm connected to my family on there.

Are you a Thunder fan? I was never really a basketball fan, until we got the thunder. I go to several games a month. I have a lot of fun going. It's neat to have a professional team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back