Just bought mamy poko xxl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
so far mamy poko xxl could be the biggest baby diapers. it fits me to well with spaces below it. you dont even have to squeeze in to fit, it fits you perfectly and it covers your butt and makes you feel like a real baby :3

Funzy said:
so far mamy poko xxl could be the biggest baby diapers. it fits me to well with spaces below it. you dont even have to squeeze in to fit, it fits you perfectly and it covers your butt and makes you feel like a real baby :3

I am always wanting to try new diapers! I have so many but I like to wear a variety. Lol I'll have to check these out though! Don't believe I have heard of them!

- - - Updated - - -

So just kidding. You said baby diapers not adult. No way my butt would fit into those. :p but they are super cute!! Enjoy them!

Yep its thick i like it! Fits me perfectly unlike huggies had to squeeze little in.

Never heard of these :O
I don't think I can find them where I live though.. :(

They're Japanese diapers. You can get them off of EBay.

Ah, yeah checked Ebay and noticed I could actually get them pretty cheap!
Now I just need to make sure I could fit in them <__< can't find measurements anywhere!

Funzy said:
Yep its thick i like it! Fits me perfectly unlike huggies had to squeeze little in.
Can you please do some measurements of the diaper please? Can you measure the front, back (stretched to max) and length? Maybe post photos next to measuring tape? We as a community would appreciate it.

It looks like they only make these pull-up style that I can find, are they bigger than normal training pants? (Weight sizes look the same).

No. What i bought is the tape diapers xxl, its very big, they also have pull up xxxl

Funzy said:
No. What i bought is the tape diapers xxl, its very big, they also have pull up xxxl
Do you have a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back