Status
Not open for further replies.

Boopa

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
For those of you who aren't diapered 24/7, what underwear do you wear normally?

I'm a briefs kind of guy. I'm 29 and that's all I wear, I don't even own any boxers or boxerbriefs. Be it tighty whites or something more colorful, briefs are my choice.

My preference for briefs ties directly into my diaper side too. Considering that many guys my age don't wear briefs...it's something that makes me feel "littler" than them. I consider them my "big boy underwear"
lol.

So I was just wondering...what do you guys wear?

I wear boxers. I am considering changing to "tighty whities" as I have a tendency to dribble and the protection pads don't work in boxers.

Boxers. It's odd, considering how much I wear padding, but I always found briefs too confining.

Yes. Briefs definitely work better for wearing the pads. I use them too.

Briefs all the way. Boxers never worked well for me because they let stuff shift around and get uncomfortable.

Briefs because boxers always caused horrible chaffing. Also maxx, try five siblings, being the youngest, and nosy siblings. Got caught once wearing a diaper taken from my friend's sister's room. My friend also liked to wear them, but his parents "fixed" him. I was grounded for a weekend. Funny thing is, I was at the age where I still sucked my thumb and carried my blankie around with me. Well hello people, they kept on calling me the baby of the family, what did they expect to happen when they continuously reinforced that idea on an impressionable mind.

Never wore boxers, don't like them. Boxer briefs are the worst of both worlds. I guess it is partially being of a certain age. Back when I was growing up only OLD MEN (sorry dad) wore boxers. Us kids wore tighty whiteys and the fashionable guys were wearing colored briefs of various kinds. I guess that's sort of flipped around the otherway these days.

No boxers (or boxer briefs) in my drawer, I've got some nice low rise men's briefs, some fancier bikinis, a few men's thongs, some VS second skin satin stuff, some gir'ls days of the week panties, some leotards I use as underwear, and of course, diapers.

Just guys boxer briefs for me...I like the fit. When I'm in them I'm usually taking care of grown up stuff anyway...maybe they help me to think big. If I was wearing anything like little guy undies / trainers etc I'd fail at being big for sure.
(Just for clarity, I probably would only wear a diaper or on my big days :giggles: maybe training pants.) but hey a guys gotta live...sux yeah.

Briefs all the way. Whether they're tighty-whities, colors, or even training pants, I like the fit and the style of briefs.

Boxers or commando if I'm not diapered I'm freeballi'n it.

I usually wear boxer-briefs. I used to wear boxers but needed more support. I do have some briefs and will wear them sometimes. But most of the time I've got on boxer-briefs.

I've always worn briefs as I need the support. For the last couple of years, I've been wearing Baby Pants training pants, "Almost a Big Kid". I like the idea that I can wear something like that and nobody knows.

dogboy said:
I've always worn briefs as I need the support. For the last couple of years, I've been wearing Baby Pants training pants, "Almost a Big Kid". I like the idea that I can wear something like that and nobody knows.

...I know...

dogboy said:

I stole this idea from dogboy, though I don't have a full week's set of trainers to wear in between laundry times. So I wear a mix of normal briefs and training pants during work days and on days when I can't be in a diaper.

Well other than one other post I'll be that guy that comes out and says I wear womens panties when not diapered mostly VS cotton bikini's have some other panties but mainly those are what I wear. When diapered I just use boxers. But I have never considered the training pants I will he looking into that now though.

21nbby said:
But I have never considered the training pants I will he looking into that now though.

As a note, the ones dogboy uses "almost a big kid" are the thinner of the two types sold by Baby Pants. I've got a mix of two pairs of "almost a big kid" and two pairs of "my first training pants" which are twice as thick in the front and center areas. I actually like the thicker ones better, thickness is a big plus for me, and I think they're still not at all visible under normal clothes (and they're cloth, so they don't make any noise or anything).

ArchieRoni said:
As a note, the ones dogboy uses "almost a big kid" are the thinner of the two types sold by Baby Pants. I've got a mix of two pairs of "almost a big kid" and two pairs of "my first training pants" which are twice as thick in the front and center areas. I actually like the thicker ones better, thickness is a big plus for me, and I think they're still not at all visible under normal clothes (and they're cloth, so they don't make any noise or anything).
Hey thanks will look into those. Both styles are sold by baby pants?

Either boxer briefs or panties of all kinds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back