Guys Underwear question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i only wear briefs and boxerbriefs, only ever wear boxers to bed if very hot.

I have, own, and wear all three. Think I have a slight preference for briefs, but each has their usefulness. And diapers, too, but that's a given.

Tighty whites underwear. But haven't wore underwear in years. I do wear the Abena Abri-Fix soft cotton fixing pants for my IC pads. When I am in public comes in handy. But mostly diapers now.

Definitely briefs. Usually just white ones but I'll wear a colored pair occasionally. I tried boxers during my middle school and early high school years, but decided to switch back in 10th grade.

Like so many others here, it's briefs and boxer-briefs for me. I like things to be under control and supported "down there." I do have some regular boxers that my wife bought for me long ago, and if the laundry has piled up, I'll occasionally dip into those--and then be uncomfortable and shifty throughout the day.

I sort of equate wearing boxers as a man to going bra-less as a woman. Stuff's just sorta hangin'. Social aspects aside, allowing part of one's body to be forever lagging the rest by a second or two is a bit disconcerting. My math teacher in junior high had an enormous tripple chin that obscured the whole front of her neck and was like a two-second window into the past. I don't think we have any garments designed to solve that one, though.

Mostly colored briefs when not at home. At home, I'll either wear girl underwear or boy underwear with a childish print. (For boys underwear, I've found some cute pairs with cars and trucks in the boys' section at Walmart.)

I'm a girl, but I've got a boyish streak to me and wouldn't mind trying guys' underwear (boxers or boxer-briefs). For Christmas a relative gave my dad boxers when he only wears briefs. My mom mentioned that I should take them to wear as sleep pants, but they would have been too small on me.

I did try a couple kinds of the ''boy shorts'' women's underwear before. The one kind just stretched out and I don't think I cared much for the other either.

Always boxer briefs - Diesel, Next and M&S.

I wear boxers cause for me they just feel better.

When I am not diapered, I wear sports briefs, bikini briefs, and on some occasions, thongs.

For now, it's boxers for me. But that might be just because I switched from briefs a while ago, and am too lazy to bother buying or trying anything new. :p

Only boxers. Wearing briefs with skinny jeans is the worst thing ever, trust me. Especially when that's pretty much my daily uniform lol :p

Boxer briefs are the most comfortable for me. I have one pair of briefs which I wear sometimes when playing sport (or feel like wetting)

I wear just briefs, but I've been curious about wearing panties :b

I have a top drawer full of various dipees and cute plastic pants! Tossed all the jockeys out!

Printed boys briefs or boxer briefs.

Just got back into briefs so I can wear the pads in them but when I'm in a nappy I wear nylon shorts, there like the soccer shorts of the 80's but a lot better than boxers imo.

Briefs, cuz they resembles the comfort of diaper

High rise briefs when not padded

I use boxers when I am not diapered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back